KTuner: It's Official... Rev Hang Defeated

dallasjhawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T, 2015 Acura RDX AWD Tech
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Do you feel like the turbo comes on better now too? I flashed back and forth a couple of times and I think there is a noticeable difference in turbo response as well
If its not hanging/leaving the throttle open it would allow you to get back to the gas quicker and begin spool up quicker correct?
Sponsored

cmwalton16

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Coupe ABM, 2016 Civic Touring CBP
Country flag
What settings do you have yours set at @cmwalton16 ...... I currently have early Spool, rev hang, soft
Early spool and standard. You won't feel what I'm talking about unless you are on standard. Standard gives you no throttle padding, you have the most throttle padding with soft

OP
OP
KTuner

KTuner

Elite Sponsor
First Name
J.R.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.KTuner.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si
Country flag
Do you feel like the turbo comes on better now too? I flashed back and forth a couple of times and I think there is a noticeable difference in turbo response as well
Without the medium or soft padding the throttle will open more which will take it into boost.

dallasjhawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
All this talk and now Im wanting a MT even more.....must resist temptation to make horrible financial decision.....

elusiveaura

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 CW CTR - 2020 Acura RDX A-Spec
Country flag
You only live once and can't take money with you lol:headbang:

All this talk and now Im wanting a MT even more.....must resist temptation to make horrible financial decision.....

elusiveaura

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 CW CTR - 2020 Acura RDX A-Spec
Country flag
I "try" to tell her that. If I wasn't buying that new iphone next month for the both of us, that damn KTUNER would probably already be ordered. Its easier to swallow the V1 but I want the V2

Is this what you told your wife? Haha

dallasjhawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Haha just do it! I've got both now, buyers remorse was real until I put the tune on the si :D
You only live once and can't take money with you lol:headbang:
I wonder how a dealer would feel about me taking my wing off and leaving holes in the deck lid. I really love my Seibon wing and dont want to part with it. I kept my stock wheels, so my 19s would definitely come with me......

cmwalton16

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I "try" to tell her that. If I wasn't buying that new iphone next month for the both of us, that damn KTUNER would probably already be ordered. Its easier to swallow the V1 but I want the V2
Very true but then you can leverage the iPhone and say you get a Ktuner :thumbsup:

davemarco

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R (CBP), 2013 Audi TTRS
Country flag
Very true but then you can leverage the iPhone and say you get a Ktuner :thumbsup:
I promised myself that I would wait a year before messing with a flash, but it's getting more difficult all the time. Honestly, I'd rather have this improved spool, throttle response, and eliminated rev hang over an increase in boost.

cmwalton16

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I promised myself that I would wait a year before messing with a flash, but it's getting more difficult all the time. Honestly, I'd rather have this improved spool, throttle response, and eliminated rev hang over an increase in boost.
until you feel the boost lol
Sponsored