First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic Si Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Just got finished installing my Ktuner. All I can say is wow! I went with the dual 19.5 / 21.5 psi map and it's crazy how much it wakes the car up. The install is so simple... Money well spent.
Sponsored

charleswrivers

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Odyssey, '94 300zx, 2001 F-150
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
How's the clutch holding up?
I did a month or two at 21#. A few more months at 23# and added timing... and now I've been using TSP stage 1 for right at 6 months. So all and all, I'm right at a year and maybe 8k miles of time on various tunes. I haven't had any issues with the stock clutch, though I drive in a manner that doesn't put necessary strain on it (ie building high boost levels in my top gears to accelerate vice downshifting).

Toolz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Type-R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I did a month or two at 21#. A few more months at 23# and added timing... and now I've been using TSP stage 1 for right at 6 months. So all and all, I'm right at a year and maybe 8k miles of time on various tunes. I haven't had any issues with the stock clutch, though I drive in a manner that doesn't put necessary strain on it (ie building high boost levels in my top gears to accelerate vice downshifting).
Similar here, TSP Tune is really good!