J.R.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.KTuner.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si
Country flag
Hey Travis, so do I order kTuner V2 from the website? Will you guys ship to Canada? Or will I be able to buy it from the train dealer in Canada? Thanks!
We'll have specific details for those of your in Canada once we're ready to launch that market! Stay tuned.
Sponsored

fk8mike

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic type r
Country flag
i still have my ktuner end user v1 hope it will work!!@ktuner

Last edited:

fk8mike

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic type r
Country flag
We'll have specific details for those of your in Canada once we're ready to launch that market! Stay tuned.
im waiting to!! my dealer said to me today to wait a bit before sending my ecu(im from quebec/canada)

lhonda200

First Name
Levi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Type R, 1995 Integra Gsr, 2004 Jeep Liberty
Country flag
I'm wanting to try Ktuner V2 on my R. I've never tuned with or used Ktuner, have always had Hondata. No offense Ktuner just curious and i'm sure once i get familiar with your system, i will like it.

My question is if I have the ecu unlocked RSA protection removed by say Ktuner, and decide I don't like it. Can I then pair a Hondata flash pro, to the ecu since it's been unlocked? Or do I have to have Hondata do a unlock as well. Guess I'm just wondering if the unlocking the ecu process will be the same for both companies?

Also does Ktuner offer live tuning for this application Thanks!

Linszter

TunerView Developer
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Accord K24, 2005 Civic K20 VSA
Country flag
I'm wanting to try Ktuner V2 on my R. I've never tuned with or used Ktuner, have always had Hondata. No offense Ktuner just curious and i'm sure once i get familiar with your system, i will like it.

My question is if I have the ecu unlocked RSA protection removed by say Ktuner, and decide I don't like it. Can I then pair a Hondata flash pro, to the ecu since it's been unlocked? Or do I have to have Hondata do a unlock as well. Guess I'm just wondering if the unlocking the ecu process will be the same for both companies?

Also does Ktuner offer live tuning for this application Thanks!
Not at all. Once unlocked it's unlocked for good unless it's flashed back to 100% original.

17CivicTypeR_Brian

Aiming for 400whp out of the TypeR.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Black CTR #4071, 16 MDX Tech
Country flag
Excited to hear this news!

Does anyone see FlexFuel coming to the CTR? (I hope it does!)

dontblink777

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CW FK8 R-00234, 2016 Pilot Touring AWD
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
question. has anyone been able to get Tuner View to install & work on the FK8's in dash screen? It's basically an Android tablet, correct?

NMRod

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8
Vehicle Showcase
I too am interested in Ihonda200 questions about changing tuning solutions if Ktuner doesnt fit the bill.

Also is there any rough timeline as to when the enduser will be given complete access to all tuning abilities.

I have found it difficult to find out what features this unit has or doesnt have for those of us that have been using other products or new to tuning. More info on what features are available would be greatly appreciated in educating us comsumers. Trying to make the most educated decision possible the info on this vs that is super thin filled with emotion and no substance.

Linszter

TunerView Developer
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Accord K24, 2005 Civic K20 VSA
Country flag
question. has anyone been able to get Tuner View to install & work on the FK8's in dash screen? It's basically an Android tablet, correct?
TunerView only works if the device has Google Play Services.

the1dynasty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Type R (FK8), 2007 Civic Si (FG2)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
TunerView only works if the device has Google Play Services.
I have my HU rooted and installed Play Services... So you're saying I'd be able to use my HU with this?

dominican

Enthusiast YouTuber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Honda Prelude, 2002 Honda S2000, 2011 BMW 335d, 2017 Honda Civic Hatch WOP Sport M/T
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Excited to hear this news!

Does anyone see FlexFuel coming to the CTR? (I hope it does!)
I heard somewhere that the current ECU can handle E85, but we'll have to wait and see what's up.
Sponsored