J.R.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.KTuner.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si
Country flag
Doh! I assume this was on your site and I didn't look hard enough. I spent awhile last night reading a doctorate thesis that Vit had posted up a while ago to try to gain some understanding. Thanks!
Actually, no. You made me realize I hadn't posted it. Thank you.
Sponsored

charleswrivers

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Odyssey, '94 300zx, 2001 F-150
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Actually, no. You made me realize I hadn't posted it. Thank you.
Ok. I searched and searched and hadn't come up with anything. I hate being *that* *guy* who doesn't use months/years of posts and data and reasking the same damn question. Numbers look great and well in line with any competition's numbers, understanding the use of different cars on different dynos on different days at different locations is going to cause... well... different numbers.

Looks like lowering boost can keep the torque peak low to keep my stock clutch happy while enjoying around 250 hp up top. I know what my next mod is!

I figure I'll actually do some data logs and lower peak boost on 93 and add a *smidge* of timing and see how the car reacts and learn to read them. W/o a dyno, I'm expecting the gains to be small to the point my butt dyno would be pretty inaccurate. E30 w/flex fuel sensor though? If I can't feel a ~30-40 hp bump on a currently 200 hp car during the last few thousand RPM I should probably pack it up and stick to the Odyssey. Thanks for the info @KTuner!

KTuner

Elite Sponsor
First Name
J.R.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.KTuner.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si
Country flag
Ok. I searched and searched and hadn't come up with anything. I hate being *that* *guy* who doesn't use months/years of posts and data and reasking the same damn question. Numbers look great and well in line with any competition's numbers, understanding the use of different cars on different dynos on different days at different locations is going to cause... well... different numbers.

Looks like lowering boost can keep the torque peak low to keep my stock clutch happy while enjoying around 250 hp up top. I know what my next mod is!

I figure I'll actually do some data logs and lower peak boost on 93 and add a *smidge* of timing and see how the car reacts and learn to read them. W/o a dyno, I'm expecting the gains to be small to the point my butt dyno would be pretty inaccurate. E30 w/flex fuel sensor though? If I can't feel a ~30-40 hp bump on a currently 200 hp car during the last few thousand RPM I should probably pack it up and stick to the Odyssey. Thanks for the info @KTuner!
And remember our results are to the wheels.

Yes, you can definitely benefit by tightening up ignition timing in the upper RPM range.

mcbacon

First Name
Vinney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic LX w/Sensing
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Bit of a revival from the dead, but search has proved fruitless so far. @KTuner, will this also work with the 2.0 n/a? I’d love to be able to run FF!

Bao_si

First Name
Lawrence
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic si coupe
Country flag
I learned something this evening that as far as I know is not well known as of yet.

The @KTuner "Flex Fuel Converter" is only $99, available through any Ktuner dealer. All you need along with the converter is a flex fuel sensor with pigtail harness (GM or Continental recommended) and a modified or aftermarket fuel line to install it with. While the currently available "pre-assembled kits" are nice, this offers a much lower cost of entry for anyone that is up for doing the work themselves and wants to take advantages of Ktuner's new Flex Fuel tuning options for the 1.5T.
I bought a tsp stage 2 tune for my ktuner. Do I need to use ktuner converter or I can just use innovated/zietronix kit to work with my ktuner?
TIA.

OP
OP
360glitch

360glitch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Accord Sport 2.0T, 2017 Si Sedan (Sold), 2017 Sport Hatchback (Sold)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I bought a tsp stage 2 tune for my ktuner. Do I need to use ktuner converter or I can just use innovated/zietronix kit to work with my ktuner?
TIA.
Any of those are fine, you just need to make sure that your voltage range is set to 0.5-4.5V.