First Name
Delon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Country flag
  • Banned
Hi everyone, I recently flash base factory starting tune and I select the prl race maf in maf scaling settings, however I keep getting this code P2187 can anyone help me out? And yes I have a prl cai race maf installed in my car

I link a video of what I did in the ktuner application

Thankz
Sponsored

Hollywoo0220

Customer Service oriented (most of the time) :-)
First Name
RJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dihatsu Charade, BMW, Various Hondas, Focus ST, and VW GTI
Country flag
You are attempting to load a FACTORY BASE. Do not believe you can use the RACE MAF setting as that would upset the Idle Fueling.
Try the 21 Starter. That's where you want to be anyway. Then, select your RACE MAF and you should be good.
Also note, that you won't be able to flash back to stock with the RACE MAF installed - w/o triggering the same problem.

OP
OP

Dwight

Banned
Banned
First Name
Delon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Country flag
  • Banned
You are attempting to load a FACTORY BASE. Do not believe you can use the RACE MAF setting as that would upset the Idle Fueling.
Try the 21 Starter. That's where you want to be anyway. Then, select your RACE MAF and you should be good.
Also note, that you won't be able to flash back to stock with the RACE MAF installed - w/o triggering the same problem.
But if I couldn't use the prl race maf scaling on the factory base tune shouldn't the factory base tune be completely locked? I thought because it wasn't locked I could use it without any problems...
Sponsored