KTuner Extended Testing And Tune Results

d1390

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8
Country flag
....Just let me know when its available in Australia. Knowing us, we are always far behind everyone else in terms of release for anything.

We have one ktuner dealer here according to the ktuner site, but doing some research here, they seem to have a really bad rep, so a little concerned if this is the only dealer that might eventually get this...

OP
OP
KTuner

KTuner

Elite Sponsor
First Name
J.R.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.KTuner.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si
Country flag
....Just let me know when its available in Australia. Knowing us, we are always far behind everyone else in terms of release for anything.

We have one ktuner dealer here according to the ktuner site, but doing some research here, they seem to have a really bad rep, so a little concerned if this is the only dealer that might eventually get this...
Email us to discuss please.

ZdH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ACURA TSX Superchrged, 2010 Honda Accord, 1999 Honda Accord
Country flag
The intercooler will be fine. As mentioned above regarding intakes, we are hoping to work with manufacturers that are interested. We contacted Mishimoto previously and did not receive a response about testing. In the meantime we have no information regarding any of the intakes on the market.
@Mishimoto can we get your guys support with Ktuner?

dallasjhawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T, 2015 Acura RDX AWD Tech
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

TypeRinATL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Type R
Country flag
Ktuner, how long should I expect it to take to get a reply from the email address posted?

I sent an email almost 3 days ago with no reply. Trying to schedule my ECU unlock.

Thanks!

dallasjhawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
that mishimoto doesn't want to respond to Ktuner maybe.
:dunno:
maybe, maybe they have some deal with that other brand tuner....but to me it would make sense to work with both to get some good base tunes out there with their product on it for Ktuner too.

boosted180sx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR, 2016 ILX
Country flag
maybe, maybe they have some deal with that other brand tuner....but to me it would make sense to work with both to get some good base tunes out there with their product on it for Ktuner too.
gotta ask them lol.

I'm not a fan of off the shelf maps so will be doing a custom tune so it doesn't affect me lol.

dallasjhawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
gotta ask them lol.

I'm not a fan of off the shelf maps so will be doing a custom tune so it doesn't affect me lol.
I hear ya man. I get custom tuned as well, but from some of the stuff Ive read on these R threads and on facebook, I doubt a lot of them are going to be forking out another $300 or whatever custom tunes on the R are going to go for on top of the cost of the tuner and unlock. Hell we don't even know what that other brand is going to charge yet. Those guys who wont get custom tuned are the ones that would benefit from them working together. Or Mishi could be like PRL and put an intake out that doesnt mess up the fuel trims, that would be the best solution.

OP
OP
KTuner

KTuner

Elite Sponsor
First Name
J.R.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.KTuner.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si
Country flag
Ktuner, how long should I expect it to take to get a reply from the email address posted?

I sent an email almost 3 days ago with no reply. Trying to schedule my ECU unlock.

Thanks!
That would be the 24th, which there's nothing pending for in our inbox. Feel free to follow up.
Sponsored