2018 Civic Sport 6M
Country flag
Hey guys quick run down,

2018 Civic Sport Hatchback
13k miles
6spd
Performance wise:
Prl stage 1 intake and custom down pipe back exhaust

So I've been on the stage 2 map for a couple months now (originally had trouble trying to flash the end user maps) and I literally FINALLY had time to try and reflash the 21psi end user map. Success!

Now ive made a few adjustments to the enables and quick adjustments AFTER the flash while still hooked up to the car and it's running.

Question 1:
When I made these adjustments did it automatically do it to the ECU right there or do I have to "flash" these or enter them someway?
EDIT: ANSWERED

Question 2:
I have the boost Target ramp rate at aggressive 1. I hear alot of people say don't even mess with it because it's too much... I'm asking bc I honestly can't tell if there's a difference or not? (Why I have question 1)

Question 3:
On the second picture it has 3 tune colomns. Why? Is that only for Si users or V2 users?

*EDIT: NEW QUESTION*
4:
Do I need to mess with any fuel tables from just adjusting ramp rate, early spool, ect, like what's in picture 2?

Asking because I did a 2nd gear pull into 3rd and in 2nd @ 5000rpm it fell flat for a split second and then picked back up. That has only happened once.

Honestly if someone has a similar setup or suggestions on a setup lmk!

Thanks for the help in advance, I have done nothing but research all day so please don't give me a hard time. Friendly advice from people who know the answers would be greatly appreciated!

View attachment 147653

View attachment 147654

Honda Civic 10th gen Ktuner adjustments/tuning questions IMG_20190420_195247

View attachment 147656

Honda Civic 10th gen Ktuner adjustments/tuning questions IMG_20190420_204713

Attachments

• 0 bytes Views: 0
Last edited:

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
1. Whatever changes you make as far as enables and quick adjustments need to be uploaded to a Ktuner tune slot again and then to your ECU.

2. Boost target ramp rate is fine at any setting with your manual but disabling it entirely is a bit much for daily driving purposes.

3. Those 3 separate tune settings allow you to have 3 different tunes switchable on the fly with the cruise control buttons. It's by far the coolest feature of KTuner.

http://www.ktuner.com/KTunerHelp/on_the_fly_map_switching.htm

OP
OP
CVCTURBO

CVCTURBO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sport 6M
Country flag
1. Whatever changes you make as far as enables and quick adjustments need to be uploaded to a Ktuner tune slot again and then to your ECU.

2. Boost target ramp rate is fine at any setting with your manual but disabling it entirely is a bit much for daily driving purposes.

3. Those 3 separate tune settings allow you to have 3 different tunes switchable on the fly with the cruise control buttons. It's by far the coolest feature of KTuner.

http://www.ktuner.com/KTunerHelp/on_the_fly_map_switching.htm
Aw f*** me so essentially I haven't done anything at this point to the ECU with my adjustments?

Are you talking about where it gives u the 5 or 6 slot options when it says reflash ECU?

*** EDIT ***
I got it and dang she boogies now... What a great way to pull some power out of this!

Last edited:
OP
OP
CVCTURBO

CVCTURBO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sport 6M
Country flag
Update, new question added!

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
#4 ... No reason or need to touch fueling using base tunes and quick adjustments only.