r.camlin

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Hatchback Sport
Country flag
Ok my check engine light went off just waiting on the rest to go off, and what do you mean by cycles on and off?
I mean every time you park and turn off the ignition, then back on again when you're ready to drive. The normal every day stuff.
Sponsored

nags

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Sport
Country flag
You guys sent me a version to test for my 2019 back in January or so. Is there official support now? Do I need an update or anything? I haven't seen much mentioned.

nags

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Sport
Country flag
So the software told me there was an update and I updated it. Then I plugged it into the tuner to see if there was an updated tune or anything but now it just lists the factory tune and nothing more. How can I tell if the tune itself needs to be updated? That was my ultimate goal.

OP
OP
KTuner

KTuner

Elite Sponsor
First Name
J.R.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.KTuner.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si
Country flag
You're likely looking at the list of ECUs available, which if you've seen the tutorial video or read the help text at the bottom of the window you're supposed to select and click next to see available tunes for.

calvin13386

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic 1.5T
Country flag
My ECU 5AG-S5x has been under initial support for a year or so. Roughly when will there be a release for full support including on-the-fly map switching for my particular ECU? If it's not going to be release in the near future kindly let me know too, so I can look elsewhere or just give up instead of waiting aimlessly.

arnoldo

First Name
Arnoldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Hatchback
Country flag
Hi KTuner Team,

I was thinking to tune my 2019 Honda Civic Hatchback 1.5T CVT & I plan to buy KTuner V2 from a workshop in my city.

My ECU number is 37820-5AG-P83.

The ECU number is listed on your website but It was still under initial support.

Could you please advise the limitation for tuning of this ECU?

arnoldo

First Name
Arnoldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
We answered your email.
Thank you for the response.

Could you please specify what features or functions missing & known issues (if any) in the initial support?

Sorry for asking so many questions. There is no official dealer in my country so I need to make sure there is no surprises.

Anger

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK7,RW2,RD1,RD5,RE5,RU1,FK1,FN2,EP3
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Thank you for the response.

Could you please specify what features or functions missing & known issues (if any) in the initial support?

Sorry for asking so many questions. There is no official dealer in my country so I need to make sure there is no surprises.
Dont want to step in Ktuner toes obviously, but since I am on initial support as well, I can tell you that you can load the base maps that Ktuner has and have your car flashed, faster and running smoothly without issues.

On initial support, I dont get yet quick enables, quick adjustments and error disabling.

Maroco

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Honda civic lx 2020 civic si
Country flag
When will 2020s have beyond initial support?

arnoldo

First Name
Arnoldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Dont want to step in Ktuner toes obviously, but since I am on initial support as well, I can tell you that you can load the base maps that Ktuner has and have your car flashed, faster and running smoothly without issues.

On initial support, I dont get yet quick enables, quick adjustments and error disabling.
I remember in the first page KTuner team mentioned initial support included quick adjustments. It's really unfortunate initial support does not have quick enables as we will not have multi tunes.

Will the CEL and other warning lights light up without error disabling?

Anger

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK7,RW2,RD1,RD5,RE5,RU1,FK1,FN2,EP3
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I remember in the first page KTuner team mentioned initial support included quick adjustments. It's really unfortunate initial support does not have quick enables as we will not have multi tunes.

Will the CEL and other warning lights light up without error disabling?
Initial support depends on the ECU. Some have the quick adjustments available, others like mine do not. You should contact them directly to find out what is included in your initial support.

CEL will come on only if something happens to the engine like it would if it had the factory tune. Once you complete the process and drive for a few km, all warnings will go away. Mine did after only 40 meters.

If you install an aftermarket downpipe, the CEL might come on. If you do not have the error disabling feature, you will not be able to electronically turn the CEL off. You will have to use or adjust a defouler.

Otherwise, no CEL or warning lights are on after installing Ktuner.
Sponsored