Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Integra Type-R, 02 RSX Type-S, 2016 Honda Accord v6, 2000 Integra GSR
Country flag
Description
  • Designed to boost horsepower and rate of acceleration
  • Can be cleaned and used again
  • High air flow with exceptional filtration
  • Lasts up to 50,000 miles before cleaning is required depending on driving conditions
  • Works with original equipment manufacturer vehicle electronics
  • Emissions legal in all 50 US states
  • Will NOT void vehicle warranty
  • Million Mile Limited Warranty®
Honda Civic 10th gen K&N Replacement Air Filter 1.5LT 33-5044_750x501

https://www.kseriesparts.com/merchant.mvc?Store_Code=CR&Screen=PROD&Product_Code=KN-33-5044

The K&N Air Filter fits some Honda Civic, Honda Civic X, and Honda CR-V models. See vehicle applications link for details.

K&N's replacement air filters are designed to increase horsepower and acceleration while providing excellent filtration. We make over 1,200 different replacement air filters for the majority of vehicles on the road. These filters are washable and reusable and are custom designed to fit into your existing factory air box. Their drop-in design means adding performance is simple. With most vehicles you simply remove the disposable air filter and replace it with a K&N. See applicable instruction sheet for details. Our stock replacement air filters for street vehicles are covered by our famous K&N Million-Mile Limited Warranty and will be the last air filter your vehicle will ever need.
Product Specifications

Air Filter Shape: Panel
Filter Material: Cotton Gauze
Filter Re-Oiling Amount: 0.68 oz (20 ml)
Height: 1.5 in (38 mm)
Outside Length: 9.875 in (251 mm)
Outside Width 5.438 in (138 mm)
Package Contents: 1 Air Filter
Package Quantity: 1
Product Box Height: 9.69 in (246 mm)
Product Box Length: 7.72 in (196 mm)
Product Box Width: 1.75 in (44 mm)
Product Style Panel: Air Filter
Weight: 1 lb (0.5 kg)
Sponsored

IronFusion

First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Coupe EX-L
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Anyone using this? I used a K&N on my previous car and enjoyed not having to replace dirty filters every so often. I head that reusable filters like this let more dirt into the engine.

CE1_nobling

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic LX 6sp , 1997 Honda Accord EX Wagon , 2005 Chevy Silverado 2500HD CrewCab 6.0
Country flag
Sacrificing filtration efficiency for air flow is ok on a race car.
But I don't see the benefit on a daily driver.
No K&N air filters in my cars anymore.
Besides, the biggest obstruction in the intake system is the throttle plate.

OP
OP
kseriesparts

kseriesparts

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I really do not see K&N making filters for all these years and causing damage on any engine. My wife and I have used their filters for years. Our valves stay clean, the intake box is always clean when we wash them out.

CE1_nobling

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic LX 6sp , 1997 Honda Accord EX Wagon , 2005 Chevy Silverado 2500HD CrewCab 6.0
Country flag
I really do not see K&N making filters for all these years and causing damage on any engine. My wife and I have used their filters for years. Our valves stay clean, the intake box is always clean when we wash them out.
Good point. And the longer you keep a K&N in ,the more dirt it accumulates and in theory the more efficient it becomes.
But data doesn't lie.
http://www.nicoclub.com/archives/kn-vs-oem-filter.html
To obtain flow , one must give up efficiency.
And for the majority of the population that drives, the benefits of using the K&N filter (flow/power) are never utilized, because they don't drive in the upper band of the revs and seldom if ever operate their vehicle at WOT.

Erick.FK8

First Name
Erick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
suplifestylemovement.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I installed mine with a simple mod for better air flow. I get a better "grumble" sound on low rpm with the removal of the cover.

Honda Civic 10th gen K&N Replacement Air Filter 1.5LT IMG_3026.JPG

JimmerJammer!

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Ex-T
Vehicle Showcase
Good point. And the longer you keep a K&N in ,the more dirt it accumulates and in theory the more efficient it becomes.
But data doesn't lie.
http://www.nicoclub.com/archives/kn-vs-oem-filter.html
To obtain flow , one must give up efficiency.
And for the majority of the population that drives, the benefits of using the K&N filter (flow/power) are never utilized, because they don't drive in the upper band of the revs and seldom if ever operate their vehicle at WOT.

- CE1, thanks for posting a data source. My car's engine is too important to take a chance on, "derp- it feels more powerful or I can hear the muffler bearings spin up faster and more smoothly, or now I get 3 added mpg when I have a tailwind... etc....etc... etc...

Thanks for posting actual data--- I used to buy K&N, but heard they let too much debris through--- I'll check this data out when I have a chance... thanks for adding useful info for all of us. -Jimmy

avidark22

First Name
Amol
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Ex-T
Country flag
Sorry i am kind of a noob. But is there a particular way to put the filter in? As in the excess side should be on the left or right? Or it doesnt matter?

Erick.FK8

First Name
Erick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
suplifestylemovement.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Sorry i am kind of a noob. But is there a particular way to put the filter in? As in the excess side should be on the left or right? Or it doesnt matter?
There is a certain direction. Reference how the original filter is positioned. Here's a vid I found that can help

OP
OP
kseriesparts

kseriesparts

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Description
  • Designed to boost horsepower and rate of acceleration
  • Can be cleaned and used again
  • High air flow with exceptional filtration
  • Lasts up to 50,000 miles before cleaning is required depending on driving conditions
  • Works with original equipment manufacturer vehicle electronics
  • Emissions legal in all 50 US states
  • Will NOT void vehicle warranty
  • Million Mile Limited Warranty®
33-5044_750x501.jpg

https://www.kseriesparts.com/merchant.mvc?Store_Code=CR&Screen=PROD&Product_Code=KN-33-5044

50+ In stock

OP
OP
kseriesparts

kseriesparts

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag

The K&N Air Filter fits some Honda Civic, Honda Civic X, and Honda CR-V models. See vehicle applications link for details.

K&N's replacement air filters are designed to increase horsepower and acceleration while providing excellent filtration. We make over 1,200 different replacement air filters for the majority of vehicles on the road. These filters are washable and reusable and are custom designed to fit into your existing factory air box. Their drop-in design means adding performance is simple. With most vehicles you simply remove the disposable air filter and replace it with a K&N. See applicable instruction sheet for details. Our stock replacement air filters for street vehicles are covered by our famous K&N Million-Mile Limited Warranty and will be the last air filter your vehicle will ever need.
Product Specifications

Tons in stock

OP
OP
kseriesparts

kseriesparts

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Status