Just verified Sonic Gray 2019 CTR coming

KeepItLow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Car
Country flag
Thanks for sharing! Would you say the Sonic Grey works with the red accents? In photos I’m iffy how I feel about it!
Its quite hard to explain the colour to be honest, as it changes between many shades of grey and into a blue, purple, green pearl effect under the sun. I find the red accents work quite well with this colour, maybe its just me :)

Here's another pic of it in my garage with lights on and off, again the colour is different.. lol

Honda Civic 10th gen Just verified Sonic Gray 2019 CTR coming IMG_0502

Honda Civic 10th gen Just verified Sonic Gray 2019 CTR coming IMG_0503

megaphone

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CW CTR R-16412
Country flag
After taking another look at the photo above, you can view the color change from left to right as the light and angle change. It’s one heck of a paint combination by Honda!
For sure unique!!!
Its quite hard to explain the colour to be honest, as it changes between many shades of grey and into a blue, purple, green pearl effect under the sun. I find the red accents work quite well with this colour, maybe its just me :)

Here's another pic of it in my garage with lights on and off, again the colour is different.. lol

IMG_0502.jpg

IMG_0503.jpg
That looks great! I can see what you are saying, if Honda releases (or leaks) information on MY 2019 before mine comes in I might be tempered to wait for one! I like having unique colors, this one definitely is lol.

xLjaay

First Name
Loucas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi
Country flag
Thanks for sharing! Would you say the Sonic Grey works with the red accents? In photos I’m iffy how I feel about it!
I have the same question. Really stuck between the white and sonic grey... Not to sure how the red accents look in some pictures

keiothic

Banned
Banned
First Name
YoK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 FK8 CW #22485
Country flag
Wow, thanks for the zoom shot on the paint. Glad to see it's a pearlescent paint. After having white pearlescent on my mazda 3, I think it's a best choice to hide a slightly dirty car and light scratches. I think Champ White is solid paint, no? I'm happy now to consider this color as my second option when it comes time to buying.

The color changes depending on lighting.

Here is a close-up photo (you can literally see a reflection of the clouds) taken in direct sunlight.

30E80952-B09F-43F9-870C-7E653C78822B.jpeg

WhatThePuck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Acura Rsx (sold), '19 CW CTR 23909
Country flag
The dealer I'm using that I put the deposit on for a CW said they are expecting them to be similar to the 2018 MSRP but who knows

Sup_Devil

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Pilot, S2000, 2019 Civic Type R
Country flag
The dealer I'm using that I put the deposit on for a CW said they are expecting them to be similar to the 2018 MSRP but who knows
Yeah I have a deposit on a CW as well for early January delivery and they seemed to think there would be no change or very little in msrp. Like you said though who knows.

WhatThePuck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Yeah I have a deposit on a CW as well for early January delivery and they seemed to think there would be no change or very little in msrp. Like you said though who knows.
Heck at least your dealer gave you a specific month! Mine only said "in the coming months" which I get, and the waitlist I am on is about 18mos unless some folks drop off (which I highly doubt they will!)

slowride

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 PMM Type-R
Country flag
after red, then white...sonic gray is next up at the dealer I bought mine from

Type R girl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 civic
Country flag
I have a friend at a dealership in central NJ saying they have a Sonic gray coming in within the next 90 days. Was looking for one so she let me know, but I don't think I will have the funds by then. figured I would pass on the info. She was telling me they will be selling it at sticker .

jayevo23

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CW CTR
Country flag
What dealership is this?

I have a friend at a dealership in central NJ saying they have a Sonic gray coming in within the next 90 days. Was looking for one so she let me know, but I don't think I will have the funds by then. figured I would pass on the info. She was telling me they will be selling it at sticker .

WhatThePuck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Fisher Honda in Boulder CO notified me of a sonic gray that will be there May of next year. They have a $700 dealer handling fee and add the "Colorado protection package":
  1. 3M Clear Mask that has a life time warranty.
  2. 3M Window tinting with UV protection and a lifetime warranty.
  3. Eco-Block exterior and interior protection with a 5 year written guarantee
I know this dealer was put on the naughty list but I figured putting more info wouldn't hurt

UFO CTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR#1348
Country flag
Fisher Honda in Boulder CO notified me of a sonic gray that will be there May of next year. They have a $700 dealer handling fee and add the "Colorado protection package":

• 3M Clear Mask that has a life time warranty.
    • 3M Window tinting with UV protection and a lifetime warranty.
    • Eco-Block exterior and interior protection with a 5 year written guarantee
I know this dealer was put on the naughty list but I figured putting more info wouldn't hurt
Better jump on it !