First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CTR
Country flag
  • Banned
Spoke with my dealer they have a Sonic Gray CTR coming sometime in the fall.

FYI
Sponsored

Ih8cars

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Subaru Outback xt, 2006 Dodge Ram 2500 diesel, 1988 BMW m3, 2013 Scion FR-S, 2006 Noble M400
Doesn’t seem that absurd considering we’re ~1.5 months away from MY19’s rolling off the assembly lines

ebw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 Acura RDX, 14 BMW 650i, 09 Aston Martin V8V, 73 Ford Maverick, 47 handbuilt racer
Country flag
Spoke with my dealer they have a Sonic Gray CTR coming sometime in the fall.

FYI
Good news. Doesn't seem like too much of a stretch as they've been making them in that color for other markets. Now, if we can just get the Honda Sensing equipment.

OP
OP

CWCTR2018

Banned
Banned
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CTR
Country flag
  • Banned
Good news. Doesn't seem like too much of a stretch as they've been making them in that color for other markets. Now, if we can just get the Honda Sensing equipment.
the sales manager informed me that they are very hush-hush when it comes to what technology is being released on the type-r however as a sales manager they have access in a system which tells build dates and color, october we will see 2019s

OP
OP

CWCTR2018

Banned
Banned
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CTR
Country flag
  • Banned
2019's are definitely coming. I have a deposit on a CW at MSRP, the Sales manager just confirmed it will be 2019 model year. ;)

Dunno about color though, I kind of like that sonic grey. Reminds me of Nardo Grey...
I own 2018 CW CTR bought at msrp and i already have 1st dibs on a 2019 CBP at msrp , in the fall. I am thinking about putting my car up for sale for 38500 on auto trader this fall. The only bad part is you have to pay taxes twice if you do not trade it in. will have to look into that at the dmv

If there is serious changes to tech or minor changes to where i like the new style I am going to go with it. Chances are the type r will stay the same instead of the tech. maybe we will get sensing , i might go for it. i dont know yet.

OP
OP

CWCTR2018

Banned
Banned
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CTR
Country flag
  • Banned
Big year again for Honda. Many refreshes coming. Civic? HRV, and Pilot.
Yes i was told the same thing big refresh for the HRV and pilot. I think the HRV will do very well with hondata and a 1.5L

OP
OP

CWCTR2018

Banned
Banned
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CTR
Country flag
Well, according to vtec.net, the 2019 HRV is keeping the 1.8 NA :( until the next Gen. We shall see.

It would be so much fun with the 1.5T.
I highly doubt it that engine is quite old in the HRV and very low HP./tq
'
also no one knows what Honda is doing for that car as of yet.

Pzb

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NA
Country flag
Sonic Gray was already offered in the European Tupe R and is a standard color in US hatches. This was an expected add on.

ctrmofo

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 lambo lp550-2, '18 honda ctr cw (r-12321), 14' porsche cayman s, '16 porsche macan s, '13 mini jcw nme stage 1, '15 audi s3 apr stage 2, '15 audi q3, '12 monster 1100 evo, '16 triumph thruxton r, deposited for '19 lambo huracan performante
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I highly doubt it that engine is quite old in the HRV and very low HP./tq
'
also no one knows what Honda is doing for that car as of yet.
I would take ToV’s info to the bank...

jred721

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Accord Sport
Country flag
When I was test driving cars the dealer tried to get me into an HRV for some reason saying that a lot of prospec
Big year again for Honda. Many refreshes coming. Civic? HRV, and Pilot.
When I was looking for a car to replace my focus at the Honda dealer, the dealer tried to get me into an HRV because apparently a lot of prospective civic buyers ended up leaving with an HRV instead. I test drove it because I thought why not and I was honestly a little curious to see how it drove. The driving dynamics were alright, but the engine had no life in it and felt just a little too lethargic even compared to the NA 2.0 in my EX. Along with the price and interior, the civic just felt like a better buy. Then I remembered that the HRV is based on the Honda Fit platform, and is pretty much a raised up fit which is why it has a underpowered engine. I hope they give at least an option for a 1.5 T.

OP
OP

CWCTR2018

Banned
Banned
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CTR
Country flag
Sonic Gray was already offered in the European Tupe R and is a standard color in US hatches. This was an expected add on.
yes everyone already knew that but no one knew when it was coming so now we do
Sponsored