Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.seselectronicssolutions.com
Vehicle(s)
Civic type R
Country flag
You got me, I can't place the location. Where exactly is that taken from? Can you take a wider pic?
That pic belong to the right side, ( looking from the front of the car) ECU side , Here another pic.

Honda Civic 10th gen Just thought about the best place to IMG_5027.JPG
Sponsored

Learn2turn

First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Toyota Longbed PU, '95 (Drift Toy) Miata, '05 Tuned Gran Prix White S2000, '19 Championship White C-Type R
Country flag
That pic belong to the right side, ( looking from the front of the car) ECU side , Here another pic.

IMG_5027.JPG
I see now. Thanks

I have to order a spare jointpipe to play with, I am staying on the other side. I think the 8ish inches is doable with the motorcycle filters available.

creativedesignz

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Type R
Country flag
Everyone is trying to reinvent the wheel with intakes on these cars but you can only make so much gain. Turbos inherently heat up air as its compressed. On an NA car all day...but with FI you're also making the turbo work harder to suck air from further away.

Learn2turn

First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Toyota Longbed PU, '95 (Drift Toy) Miata, '05 Tuned Gran Prix White S2000, '19 Championship White C-Type R
Country flag
Everyone is trying to reinvent the wheel with intakes on these cars but you can only make so much gain. Turbos inherently heat up air as its compressed. On an NA car all day...but with FI you're also making the turbo work harder to suck air from further away.
Exactly why the intake needs to be on the cold side!
Sponsored