Just closed the deal on a 2017 White Orchid Pearl Civic Si Sedan!

bigoldglock

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Sedan, 2013 Honda Odysessy
Country flag
I just closed the deal today on a white orchid SI Sedan. I take delivery tomorrow afternoon, very excited because I have been driving my 2012 Civic LX sedan since June of 2011, and it has treated me well for 60k miles. I almost made a deal on an EX-T 6mt last month, but the dealer i was at would not make the deal, and it was Black and is not my favorite color.

Car drives great, got it for $25,500 OTD with taxes and all fees, and high wall all season mats, and I got a REAL SPARE TIRE AND JACK! Given the newness of the SI, I think that is a fair price and below MSRP for this great. i was going to walk away, because my trade value wasn't quite what I wanted, the manager came out and did me a solid and hooked it up with the extras! They had a Blue one in stock as well, and it looked nice, but the white was what I wanted. The blue one however had the summer tires on it that I wanted, but I settled with the all seasons on the white one.

I will post back up with some pics or a video when I get it tomorrow!
Sponsored

1.5CivicEX-T

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
I just closed the deal today on a white orchid SI Sedan. I take delivery tomorrow afternoon, very excited because I have been driving my 2012 Civic LX sedan since June of 2011, and it has treated me well for 60k miles. I almost made a deal on an EX-T 6mt last month, but the dealer i was at would not make the deal, and it was Black and is not my favorite color.

Car drives great, got it for $25,500 OTD with taxes and all fees, and high wall all season mats, and I got a REAL SPARE TIRE AND JACK! Given the newness of the SI, I think that is a fair price and below MSRP for this great. i was going to walk away, because my trade value wasn't quite what I wanted, the manager came out and did me a solid and hooked it up with the extras! They had a Blue one in stock as well, and it looked nice, but the white was what I wanted. The blue one however had the summer tires on it that I wanted, but I settled with the all seasons on the white one.

Congratulations! Car looks great in white! Curious, do you remember price of car only? $25.5 OTD w/Illinois taxes is probably a decent deal. OTD pricing is always impossible to figure out unless you give us some help on car price, doc fees, taxes etc.

Why do you take delivery tomorrow afternoon? What's the hold up? Also just curious........cause that would just suck to wait.

KnoxTn17Si

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si sedan
Country flag

Congratulations :headbang: if you can please take pictures of the spare tire....thanks

OP
OP

bigoldglock

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
23,900 is the price of the car including the mats which cost $100+ and the spare tire kit cost $285. Minus my trade off the top of the sale price to help cut on Illinois %7 taxes were 1,275 and then add in the title, doc etc. So not too bad all things considered for a higher demand car, and the exact color I wanted.

ne0guri

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 White Orchid Pearl Civic Si Sedan
Country flag

so jealous!! One of the dealers has a White Coupe with the summer tires. I'm so tempted, but I feel like the sedan will be more "future-proof" for me.

OP
OP

bigoldglock

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Congratulations :headbang: if you can please take pictures of the spare tire....thanks
The tire may end up just laying in the trunk, not a lot of space under the mat because of the center exhaust. Its not ideal, but I absolutely need a spare in the trunk, so I will throw a blanket on it or make a cover if need be. Why honda decided on that spare tire situation is beyond me.

optikalillusi0n

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
23,900 is the price of the car including the mats which cost $100+ and the spare tire kit cost $285. Minus my trade off the top of the sale price to help cut on Illinois %7 taxes were 1,275 and then add in the title, doc etc. So not too bad all things considered for a higher demand car, and the exact color I wanted.
I thought the spare tire kit didn't come with the actual tire. Either way, congratulations!

OP
OP

bigoldglock

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Congratulations!

Unfortunately, the $25.5K OTD figure isn't useful since your deal involved a trade.
read my post above, gave a little more info for the sale price of the car with the items included. Hope it helps some of you out to sweeten your deals

OP
OP

bigoldglock

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I looked up the kit and there is 2 different tire options. So you get the kit and at an additional cost, 2 choices of tires with it
im getting a compact spare with tire, jack, and wrench.

I also did the math on the price of the car with out my trade factored in, OTD, license and all without the trade tax savings is $25903.79

zroger73

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 MX-5 Miata GT-S, 2021 Ridgeline RTL-E
Country flag
im getting a compact spare with tire, jack, and wrench.
Hmmm. The proper spare tire kit + tire includes more than just a spare, jack, and wrench - it also includes spacers to level out the trunk floor due to the height of the spare along with a new lid to cover everything up. If convenient, would you mind verifying the size of the spare? It should be a T125/70R17 98M. It sounds like you're missing some components which would make me a little suspicious. I'd make sure that spare fits so there won't be any surprises. :)