Just brought home Burgundy Night Pearl Touring

eel21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring
Country flag
Here are some pictures of my new BNP Touring!! I tried to get as many pictures showing off the burgundy color as possible. Let me know if there are any other pictures you'd like to see :) So far I'm absolutely loving the car -- even more than I thought I would!

Attachments

10thG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic
What a stunning color BNP is! I'm not usually a fan of white/tan interiors but the gray stripes down the seat backs and bottom makes it look better. :thumbsup:

Congratulations on your Thanksgiving present :)

Emina

Threads
Reaction score
Love the color combo you chose. The interior is such a class above now I don't know what others are talking about. Look at it! The two tone is such a nice touch.

Congrats on the new ride.

Ultrafrozen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gavnzdad
Congrats on the new Civic!

I have to agree on the black and ivory interior. I've had people tell me there's no way that is stock Civic interior!

This is mine at the dealership the day I confirmed the change from previously ordered grey Touring to the black one I ended up with. The grey one still hasn't made it to the dealership.

Honda Civic 10th gen Just brought home Burgundy Night Pearl Touring 2032-522de3f6912e42dea3dea54f87b27cdd

Attachments

Pat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring
I picked up a touring exactly like this one last Wednesday. After eight days I love it even more than when I bought it. I was a bit nervous about the purchase because I had to trade my 2014 Accord V6 coupe for it. While I really loved the Accord coupe, I find this to be an overall more enjoyable car. The electronics and radio system in this car are far superior to those in my top of the line two year old Accord. The driving, handling, and ride in this car are also better overall. I love the way this new Civic corners flat and absorbs bumps without any trouble. The Burgundy color is just gorgeous, you would swear its black until bright sunlight brings out the color.

Of course the V6 in my Accord had more raw power, but I'm thrilled with this 1.5 turbo engine and its efficiency. If I rev it to just 3000 rpm it takes off as quickly as I ever drove the V6. I just filled the tank yesterday for $16.00 after driving all week ($1.77 gal.), I got about 34 mpg so far in driving around town and on country roads. I expect the milage to be higher on the highway and once warm weather returns.

hondo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Civic Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
That is just gorgeous. I love how unassuming some of the colors are until the right light hits.

OP
OP

eel21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring
Country flag
Thanks everyone!! :D This car is perfect to me -- I can't stop staring at it haha. And the performance is so much better than I originally anticipated... especially comparing it to my previous '13 civic!

I just filled the tank yesterday for $16.00 after driving all week ($1.77 gal.)
I'm jealous you can find gas that cheap!! :eek: lol
Sponsored