J's Racing FK8 LED Headlights

Scott SiR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CW CTR #232, 2003 Accord 6-6, 2010 Accord 6-6
Vehicle Showcase
Emailed msjsracing about the cost. They said around $1200. Ouch :confused: I guess I will stick with OEM. Love the sequential turn signal though. I hope someone will come out with a retro fit kit for the OEM lights.

xaviersayys

Xavier
First Name
Xavier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic EX-T
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Has anyone got these? I’m really interested. The LEDs look like projectors so I’m guessing the output on these are much better than regular Tourings.

zelmo

First Name
Romy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Type R, 2020 Honda Pilot
Country flag
Really no need for sequential turns/DRLs. It makes the CTR kind of trying hard to be an AUDI.

What the FK8 needs is a better throw on the headlights as I think it's not sufficient enough.

xaviersayys

Xavier
First Name
Xavier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic EX-T
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Really no need for sequential turns/DRLs. It makes the CTR kind of trying hard to be an AUDI.

What the FK8 needs is a better throw on the headlights as I think it's not sufficient enough.
Yeah, I could do without the sequential turns. But from what I can see from the gif it looks kind of like Acura’s jewel eyes, which I think have great output.

zelmo

First Name
Romy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Type R, 2020 Honda Pilot
Country flag
Yeah, I could do without the sequential turns. But from what I can see from the gif it looks kind of like Acura’s jewel eyes, which I think have great output.
Are the jewel headlights from Acura good? The CTR's light output really sucks specially if you're driving in pitch dark environment.

TypeRLEDs

#1 Source for 10thgen LEDs
Threads
Reaction score
Website
TypeRLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Are the jewel headlights from Acura good? The CTR's light output really sucks specially if you're driving in pitch dark environment.
I spoke to TRS and they stated they are working on a headlight for the CTR, it will have the jewels.

:O

xaviersayys

Xavier
First Name
Xavier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic EX-T
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I spoke to TRS and they stated they are working on a headlight for the CTR, it will have the jewels.

:O
Ohhhh that’ll be dope. I’ve been waiting for it to be made! Any word about when it'll be released?

Last edited:

jakdotdot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 SI
Country flag
Are they going to make them for LHD cars with a LHD cutoff?

NinjamanCTR

Space Force Special Forces
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Type R, 2018 Ford Expedition Limited, 1998 Ford Contour aka the beater.
This is a late post but for what it's worth, I owned a '17 Acura MDX Tech before trading for the '18 Expedition and I loved the jewel-eye headlights. They did a great job illuminating the road.
Sponsored