B8FKR

First Name
Arief
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 FK8 Type R
Country flag
I made a video clip for those interested on my youtube channel!
Milltek Sport Road+ 3" catback exhaust

Listen with headphones to get a better idea of the sound.
Sweet! I'm taking the Race system. It's going to be loud.

In love again and again with the wheels! Do you think 255/35 will fit with little or no mods to the fender?

17CivicTypeR_Brian

Aiming for 400whp out of the TypeR.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Black CTR #4071, 16 MDX Tech
Country flag
I have 3M Crystalline 40% all around. I like what it does but I often wish it was darker...I'm considering adding another layer (of a cheaper film) to the inside of the windows.

CincyTypeR

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Type R #0426. 2014 Accord Coupe V6
Country flag
I have 3M Crystalline 40% all around. I like what it does but I often wish it was darker...I'm considering adding another layer (of a cheaper film) to the inside of the windows.
In the spring I plan on getting mine done. If you could do it all over again what percentage would you get from the start?

17CivicTypeR_Brian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
In the spring I plan on getting mine done. If you could do it all over again what percentage would you get from the start?
I think I'd want about 15 or 20. The problem is the 20% looks bronze when the windows get rained on... maybe it's a non-issue. Even my 40% turns bronze on the hatch.
Get a good installer and remove your hatch interior and little wing to help the installer get the best fitment. It's very difficult film to work with according to the installer-

SpooRk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 CTR LE
Country flag
Get a good installer and remove your hatch interior and little wing to help the installer get the best fitment. It's very difficult film to work with according to the installer-
My installer had an extra hatch glass to shrink the tint on before installing. Didn’t have to remove anything from the car. I imagine that would be better than removing anything.

17CivicTypeR_Brian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
My installer had an extra hatch glass to shrink the tint on before installing. Didn’t have to remove anything from the car. I imagine that would be better than removing anything.
Hah yeah that would be better! Mine didn't have that so I just jumped in to help them out. It wasn't too bad.

OP
OP
jonnys_honda

jonnys_honda

First Name
Jonny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Type R #1288
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Sweet! I'm taking the Race system. It's going to be loud.

In love again and again with the wheels! Do you think 255/35 will fit with little or no mods to the fender?
255/35 yes will clear with little to no fender work. And I want to hear what the Milltek Race system sounds like! It's basically just like my Road+ except with the resonator deleted.... I could chop my resonator off...

02SilverSiHB

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 FK8
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I made a video clip for those interested on my youtube channel!
Milltek Sport Road+ 3" catback exhaust

Listen with headphones to get a better idea of the sound.
Nice, I'm just seeing this vid...lol...I ordered one also. Where did you order yours? I ended up getting mine from griffen motorwerke.

I just got my CTR a few days ago. I went in to buy it in CW, but walked out with the grey instead, hahaha.

You're CTR is looking great, I follow you on instagram (battlemikeforreal), look forward to your progress!

TypeRinATL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Type R
Country flag
Block the speedo pls.

Pointless. He's not going to get into trouble. The police/justice system has WAY better things to do than troll youtube to try and find speeders.

Then they have to devote resources to trying to prove who it was driving....which is impossible. People need to stop acting like you're committing murder on camera.

If the police cared, I would have been racking up tickets for nearly 10 years now.

02SilverSiHB

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 FK8
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Pointless. He's not going to get into trouble. The police/justice system has WAY better things to do than troll youtube to try and find speeders.

Then they have to devote resources to trying to prove who it was driving....which is impossible. People need to stop acting like you're committing murder on camera.

If the police cared, I would have been racking up tickets for nearly 10 years now.
lol, well said

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 BMW M3CS / 2017 Chevy Tahoe Z71
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag