mdm24

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R
Country flag
Nope,I download the pdf as follows the installation..Do u have any instruction to connect the OBDII port?
there is a separate video clip for this I think on their website. It is confusing because that part is not on the pdf instructions.
Sponsored

EugeneR

First Name
Eugene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Type r
Country flag
there is a separate video clip for this I think on their website. It is confusing because that part is not on the pdf instructions.
Do u have any pictures to illustrate where the cable go thru to our OBDII port?thank you so much!

Noize

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Type R, 2017 GTI SE DSG
Country flag
Ordered.
Value undeniable, very great price from Burger Tuning with the free mobile adapter.
No jailbreak, map switching on the fly to try multiple setups, and easy to remove.

EugeneR

First Name
Eugene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Type r
Country flag
Impress by the 2nd gear wheel spin on map2.I think our car cannot hold high torque due FWD.

mark5092

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 AB Honda Honda Civic Type R, 2017 SG Ford Focus RS
Country flag
Ordered.
Value undeniable, very great price from Burger Tuning with the free mobile adapter.
No jailbreak, map switching on the fly to try multiple setups, and easy to remove.
I agree with everything you say! I’m running map 2 on 93 octane along with drop in K&N and RV6 front pipe only. Have two friends at the gym that both drive 2018 CTR’s with pretty much full bolt ons and one using Hondata and other a KTuner. We made 3 runs yesterday from standing start and 3 runs on interstate in 4th gear from 50 mph and I pretty much stayed right with them each time within 1 car length. Should have tried map 3. Then here comes my son in our 2017 Focus RS with a very aggressive dialed in Stratified 93 tune and Cobb Air Filter only and absolutely spanked both of my friends. From stand still, he was just plain gone. While they were spinning tires, his AWD hooked up well. He smoked them on roll-on also. Made we want to go get our M5! Both Hondata and KTuner stayed about even each time. My 2019 CTR was strong right out of showroom. Ran better than 3200 mi used one dealer had at the time that they let me test drive prior to purchase. I have about 1700mi on mine currently.

IHadToRun

First Name
Manuel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 FK8
Country flag
I agree with everything you say! I’m running map 2 on 93 octane along with drop in K&N and RV6 front pipe only. Have two friends at the gym that both drive 2018 CTR’s with pretty much full bolt ons and one using Hondata and other a KTuner. We made 3 runs yesterday from standing start and 3 runs on interstate in 4th gear from 50 mph and I pretty much stayed right with them each time within 1 car length. Should have tried map 3. Then here comes my son in our 2017 Focus RS with a very aggressive dialed in Stratified 93 tune and Cobb Air Filter only and absolutely spanked both of my friends. From stand still, he was just plain gone. While they were spinning tires, his AWD hooked up well. He smoked them on roll-on also. Made we want to go get our M5! Both Hondata and KTuner stayed about even each time. My 2019 CTR was strong right out of showroom. Ran better than 3200 mi used one dealer had at the time that they let me test drive prior to purchase. I have about 1700mi on mine currently.
though these cars are fast they are definitely not built for drag racing.. though canyon runs are tons of fun!!

FK8_K20c1

HONDA The Power of Earth Dreams Technology!
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8 Type R
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
though these cars are fast they are definitely not built for drag racing.. though canyon runs are tons of fun!!
You can modify any car to be good at whatever you want.

IHadToRun

First Name
Manuel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 FK8
Country flag
You can modify any car to be good at whatever you want.
Yes, but the car from factory won’t be as quick/fast as a scatpack in a straight line but will smoke it through turns. If you wanna make it drag car you totally could. If you follow Fuzzy FK8 on Instagram he’s turning his into a drag car for the most part and it’s bad ass.

FK8_K20c1

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8 Type R
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Yes, but the car from factory won’t be as quick/fast as a scatpack in a straight line but will smoke it through turns. If you wanna make it drag car you totally could. If you follow Fuzzy FK8 on Instagram he’s turning his into a drag car for the most part and it’s bad ass.
You are correct the Scatpack comparison it would be faster, the same with almost every other big engine car. Why not compare it to its league in power? Golf R, Audi S3, Sti, Focus RS? Type R loses on a dig race but It will beat them on a roll race stock. There is plenty of Fk8's on the 11's back home in PR guess that the "it was not built for drag" term is proven wrong. I know fuzzy he is a nice guy, I learned a couple of tricks from him.

IHadToRun

First Name
Manuel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 FK8
Country flag
You are correct the Scatpack comparison it would be faster, the same with almost every other big engine car. Why not compare it to its league in power? Golf R, Audi S3, Sti, Focus RS? Type R loses on a dig race but It will beat them on a roll race stock. There is plenty of Fk8's on the 11's back home in PR guess that the "it was not built for drag" term is proven wrong. I know fuzzy he is a nice guy, I learned a couple of tricks from him.
I know comparing it to other cars in league of power if the best way to compare it but I typically go for price point. If someone told me they wanted to just do freeway pulls against other cars in the $40k range I’d recommend something over the fk8. Then again it’s just my opinion and you’re right I guess it is built for drag then.

Noize

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Type R, 2017 GTI SE DSG
Country flag
I have nothing but respect for the PR guys. But the CTR isn’t in the league tuning wise of the Golf R/GTI, Evo, or even the Focus RS. Way too many compromises.

FK8_K20c1

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8 Type R
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
I have nothing but respect for the PR guys. But the CTR isn’t in the league tuning wise of the Golf R/GTI, Evo, or even the Focus RS. Way too many compromises.
It is not as it was released not too long ago. Give it time you will see.
Sponsored