JAS TCR Wing

Donuyen18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda s2000
Country flag
Comparing this spoiler to the type t spoiler seems rather odd. Both spoilers will give a completely different look to the civic

bangminah

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback
Country flag
I like to know where that body kit came from
From JAS Motorsport. Most likely not for sale unless you're buying the whole car from them.

Just why? That is literally a spoiler for a track car.
Different strokes for different folks. I love it, and would gladly purchase one. Even if I didn't track my car, I'd still go for it. I feel that OP's pictures exaggerate the size of the wing, so here are some other looks at it
Honda Civic 10th gen JAS TCR Wing mnnich-motorsport-estrena-en-portimao-su-honda-civic-wtcr_full
Honda Civic 10th gen JAS TCR Wing JAS_WP

The widebody kit does work wonders with the wing though.

OP
OP
CarsonHonda

CarsonHonda

First Name
Alvar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Hatchback Sport CVT, 2UTOJ
Country flag
Perfect...

Green82

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
From JAS Motorsport. Most likely not for sale unless you're buying the whole car from them.

Different strokes for different folks. I love it, and would gladly purchase one. Even if I didn't track my car, I'd still go for it. I feel that OP's pictures exaggerate the size of the wing, so here are some other looks at it
mnnich-motorsport-estrena-en-portimao-su-honda-civic-wtcr_full.jpg
JAS_WP.jpg

The widebody kit does work wonders with the wing though.
i like how they removed the fake grill vents on the rear bumper and just smoothed them out instead

littleprincerex

First Name
Marvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Hatchback Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Putting that wing on your car is litterally useless. Civics are front wheel drive. By adding massive downforce like that to the rear of the car youre actually making it slower. Look it up. Not a good idea. Even for daily driving you do not need downforce in the rear of a front wheel drive vehicle.
While it will decrease straight-line speed (something that FWDs shouldn't really focus on anyway imo), having a wing on a FWD still helps with cornering/turning at high speed (The Type R has one for a reason). And regarding daily driving, you don't really need downforce on any car lol.

In any case, I'd like it if I tracked my car, but for a daily driver that wing is definitely a bit too wild for me. (You do you though)

pakalle

First Name
Louie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 honda type r
Country flag
This is what the body of the type r should have looked like...they should sell the fenders n front bumper!
Dope AF
Sponsored