4.FK7s.Sake
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Hatchback Sport
Country flag
Any April Civic meetups? I'm off of 95 and Bay Meadows, so it's relatively easy for me to get to most spots in town.
Sponsored

Kamui

R-20019
First Name
Walter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Type R Championship White R-20019
Country flag
Any April Civic meetups? I'm off of 95 and Bay Meadows, so it's relatively easy for me to get to most spots in town.
It is not a Civic meet in general but a new car group meet tonight at WAWA in the Town Center tonight if interested.

JDMDownload

4.FK7s.Sake
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Hatchback Sport
Country flag
It is not a Civic meet in general but a new car group meet tonight at WAWA in the Town Center tonight if interested.
Damn son!

I dropped my car off with my detailer for ceramic coating tonight, and I shouldn't show up with my fiance's Honda insight gaha

JDMDownload

4.FK7s.Sake
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Hatchback Sport
Country flag
I got my ceramic coating done by True Image Autocare in Orange Park, I definitely recommend them! Car is shining like a diamond

Honda Civic 10th gen Jacksonville, FL 20190411_200109

Honda Civic 10th gen Jacksonville, FL 20190411_200119

Honda Civic 10th gen Jacksonville, FL 20190411_202358

Honda Civic 10th gen Jacksonville, FL 20190411_202528

Honda Civic 10th gen Jacksonville, FL 20190412_070043

Honda Civic 10th gen Jacksonville, FL 20190412_070053

WindJunkie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE USA-367, 2011 Civic Si (FA5)
Country flag
Also, mine was a 5 year coating
Very interesting, I've been thinking about doing this but I'm kind of torn. I also looked at PPF but opted against it. I think if anything getting ceramic coating seems to be a solid route to take. Your car looks great in the photos indeed

JDMDownload

4.FK7s.Sake
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Hatchback Sport
Country flag
Very interesting, I've been thinking about doing this but I'm kind of torn. I also looked at PPF but opted against it. I think if anything getting ceramic coating seems to be a solid route to take. Your car looks great in the photos indeed
I would say go ceramic. If you check out @Trueimageautocare on instagram or the same name on Facebook, Josef is the MAN.
He is also doing a CTR sometime soon, so please check him and his company out to see what a CTR will look like ceramic. If I am not mistaken, he is doing a red CTR.

Kamui

R-20019
First Name
Walter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I would say go ceramic. If you check out @Trueimageautocare on instagram or the same name on Facebook, Josef is the MAN.
He is also doing a CTR sometime soon, so please check him and his company out to see what a CTR will look like ceramic. If I am not mistaken, he is doing a red CTR.
My friend Daryl's CTR =)

Kamui

R-20019
First Name
Walter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
That's dope! I love josef he does the best work ive found in jacksonville, and he's also become a great friend
I texted a few times of possible doing my CTR and he mentioned Daryl since he just bought his. I may do the same soon.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Touring - White Orchid Pearl
Country flag
Hi Jax! I've got a 2018 Honda Civic Touring. I've got a really random question for those of you who regularly commute on I-95. I usually take I-95 S on my morning commute (Riverside area to Bartram Park area) and I-95 N on the journey home. Certain parts of the freeway are paved with a type of "gradient" (in which there are lots of tiny vertical lines making up the lane). There's probably a technical term to describe this -- perhaps someone knows. But, in other words, the road isn't completely smooth -- it almost has grooves, or the appearance of them. This is especially noticeable on long stretches of the fast far-left lanes. Anyway, when driving on these patches of I-95, there is a noticeable side-to-side sway of my Civic. Has anyone else noticed this? Do you think it's something to do with the Civic Touring's tires? My tires are properly inflated, I don't have any service due and my alignment is fine. I actually rented several vehicles before purchasing my Civic so I've driven this same commute in a wide range of vehicles over the past year and none of them had this issue -- from basic economy to luxury rentals -- so I know it's the car (or, the way the car reacts to the road) and not just a normal condition of the road.

Edited to add:
To confirm, I'm not engaging the LKAS system, so it's not that.

Last edited:

Kamui

R-20019
First Name
Walter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Hi Jax! I've got a 2018 Honda Civic Touring. I've got a really random question for those of you who regularly commute on I-95. I usually take I-95 S on my morning commute (Riverside area to Bartram Park area) and I-95 N on the journey home. Certain parts of the freeway are paved with a type of "gradient" (in which there are lots of tiny vertical lines making up the lane). There's probably a technical term to describe this -- perhaps someone knows. But, in other words, the road isn't completely smooth -- it almost has grooves, or the appearance of them. This is especially noticeable on long stretches of the fast far-left lanes. Anyway, when driving on these patches of I-95, there is a noticeable side-to-side sway of my Civic. Has anyone else noticed this? Do you think it's something to do with the Civic Touring's tires? My tires are properly inflated, I don't have any service due and my alignment is fine. I actually rented several vehicles before purchasing my Civic so I've driven this same commute in a wide range of vehicles over the past year and none of them had this issue -- from basic economy to luxury rentals -- so I know it's the car (or, the way the car reacts to the road) and not just a normal condition of the road.

Edited to add:
To confirm, I'm not engaging the LKAS system, so it's not that.
Depends really. How many miles do you have on it and if it is low, take to Honda and ask them to check.
Sponsored