remc86007

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Type R
Country flag
Avenues Mall. I was there with my Type R but I got there late so I wasn't able to park near other Hondas.
Sponsored

jax502

First Name
Jax
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Hatch Sport, 1996 Honda Accord 25th Anniversary, 2016 Chevy Traverse, 1994 Honda Civic Hatch (RIP)
Hey guys. Sorry late post. New registered member. I live in Fleming Island but work in the Jax area around Southside and town center. My civic is still pretty new, just hit 2k miles this week so I have not done any mods to it yet. Been looking at the photos you guys have done on yours and they all look great. I'll probably start off with just cosmetic mods on mine. That dealer installed stripe is driving me nuts..I want it off. :)

I've only seen a couple Black Type Rs here in Jax (so jealous).

Anyways, glad to be here and hope to learn more from you guys.

FlaDiaz22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Type R #00418
Country flag
Hey guys. Sorry late post. New registered member. I live in Fleming Island but work in the Jax area around Southside and town center. My civic is still pretty new, just hit 2k miles this week so I have not done any mods to it yet. Been looking at the photos you guys have done on yours and they all look great. I'll probably start off with just cosmetic mods on mine. That dealer installed stripe is driving me nuts..I want it off. :)

I've only seen a couple Black Type Rs here in Jax (so jealous).

Anyways, glad to be here and hope to learn more from you guys.
Welcome!!

and yeah i ripped that thing off when i got my first 10th gen civic

Domsdad324

First Name
Randel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 energy green civic SI
I know this is an older post but I’m in southeast GA just north of Jax. You guys still driving your civics? Would love to roll down or maybe up to savannah with other x gen civics

SouthSideBeef

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 GR86
Country flag
There's a meet at the Avenues Mall this Sat the 8th. I should be there. Also I'm down to drive up to Savannah or even Atlanta if there's an event. I just bought my first manual ever so I'm trying to drive as much as possible to get better.

remc86007

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Type R
Country flag
If you see any Challenger, Supra, or Corvette owners acting like idiots...please tell them to stop.

abreganor

First Name
Rodney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Any one know a decent shop we’re I can get a exhaust and intake here. I just got a white sport hb 2018 want to mod already. I live in Bertram Park. Ty

Xando

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sport CVT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Any one know a decent shop we’re I can get a exhaust and intake here. I just got a white sport hb 2018 want to mod already. I live in Bertram Park. Ty
I go to Wilford's Service Center for everything. The guy that runs it goes by BJ he's an honest and smart guy. The shop is on US-1 right after Nease High School on the left going southbound.

DavidFL

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Accord, Odyssey, A4, 428i
Any new Civic owners in the Jacksonville area? I've only seen one vehicle in the wild near Tinseltown, so wanted to see if any local owners are part of this forum as well.
Any good hotspots/cruise areas that meet in the evening? I saw carshowjax.com has a listing but it is mostly classics car owners that meet mornings.

mikerow

First Name
michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic si
Country flag
Any good hotspots/cruise areas that meet in the evening? I saw carshowjax.com has a listing but it is mostly classics car owners that meet mornings.
I was wondering the same thing

SouthSideBeef

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 GR86
Country flag
Simply Clean 10 in Daytona today. Think it starts at 11. I'll either be there in my si or my friends gti. Hope to see some cool civics!

r712

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Type R (FK8) | 2017 Fit (GK5)
Country flag
Just realized this place existed. I daily my CBP type R (since Nov 2017), so if you've seen one commonly around Mandarin and the Town Center area, it's most likely me.

WindJunkie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE USA-367, 2011 Civic Si (FA5)
Country flag
Just realized this place existed. I daily my CBP type R (since Nov 2017), so if you've seen one commonly around Mandarin and the Town Center area, it's most likely me.
Do you work off of Southside Blvd in the BoA campus? I've seen a CBP CTR in the parking lot of my work, was wondering if that person is on here
Sponsored