First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 CIVIC LX
Country flag
Good morning CivicX (SoCal)

I was wondering if you could help me figure something out... upon further research, I’ve put my focus on these inexpensive wheels but didn’t know a lot of thought and consideration had to go into purchasing a set of wheels/tires.

https://www.discounttiredirect.com/...G8Hg0JB8gLMqda4HBTLuY6ntbl5K52tYaAq5rEALw_wcB

was wondering if these would fit well with Stock Hankook tires. Also, want to upgrade tires later on to General Gmax AS-05s at 205/55-16 in recommendation from @gtman.

Will these tires fit well with the wheels above?
Sponsored

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Yep. They would fit fine and look much better than the stock steel wheels. The General tires are a nice upgrade too. For the money, that would be a nice tire wheel combo.

OP
OP

buttsbunny

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 CIVIC LX
Country flag
Yep. They would fit fine and look much better than the stock steel wheels. The tires are a nice upgrade too. For the money, that's a nice wheel tire combo.
Thanks GTMAN....
not on topic, but do you ever sleep? Seems like you’re always online

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
I spend WAY too much time here. I used to have my own online car forum and guess this is my new home.

Plus, and not to get people feeling sorry... since my wife died, I do spend too much time online.:(

But it's a good outlet for me cause I like helping when I can.

OP
OP

buttsbunny

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 CIVIC LX
Country flag
I spend WAY too much time here. I used to have my own online car forum and guess this is my new home.

Plus, and not to get people feeling sorry... since my wife died, I do spend too much time online.:(

But it's a good outlet for me cause I like helping when I can.
I can see how this forum can bring a sense of community. Thanks for sharing and helping me out! I think every post I posted you have responded lol. I’m just getting into cars and it was after I bought a 2.0 cvt so kind of restricted but I really appreciate the effort and help nonetheless. Thanks gtman!

Ap1 George

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 SGP Civic Sport Hatch 6MT
Country flag
Those should fit no problem assuming you have the correct lug pattern and bore size
Sponsored