Tomyabo225

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 EXT
Country flag
Same here. No sounds with ambient temps below 90. Once above and some highway driving, it comes back. No clue what it is and won’t make a move till something breaks
Is yours super obvious when you're next to a wall or something, even when giving it very little gas? Mine is most obvious in parking garages.

I'm thankfully not noticing anything different in how it drives though.
Sponsored

parshisa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic X Hatchback LX
Country flag
Is yours super obvious when you're next to a wall or something, even when giving it very little gas? Mine is most obvious in parking garages.

I'm thankfully not noticing anything different in how it drives though.
Noticeably obvious in garage but i can also hear it in an empty parking lot with AC off. I can hear it with revs over 2k while in neutral. Do you live in a hot climate/state?

OP
OP

Tomyabo225

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 EXT
Country flag
Noticeably obvious in garage but i can also hear it in an empty parking lot with AC off. I can hear it with revs over 2k while in neutral. Do you live in a hot climate/state?
It's hot right now lol, gets cold in winter.

NIKNAKSBBC

First Name
Nik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Sport Touring Hatchback
Country flag
All hoses are tight and no loose connections. True, dealer would be the way to go although i’ve been this route before, until it shits the bed they will act like there’s nothing wrong. Have 0 desire waisting time dealing with those crooks. Will drive till it breaks and then address, plenty of warranty still left
OMG I effing hear that such a pain and absolutely no help… Honda customer service is absolutely no help either… I had a whole replacement of my transmission on Hondas buck getting them to flip the bill was easy but took my dealership 3….yes 3 times of taking it out and putting the new transmission back in for it to be installed properly…. Didnt test drive it or anything… had to have it towed back 3 times…. I would rather disembowel myself than go back there and it would help just as much as they have LMFAOOOOO 🤣 thats why im here with all these lovely intelligent Honda owners lol

Longislandcivic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 hatchback
Country flag
I've had unidentified hissing
Sound under boost ever since I got ktuner. The sound went away after I installed prl intercooler, so it must've been leaking at the intercooler.
Sponsored