Is there a CTR owner age poll?

Z06_Pilot

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 CBP CTR #15484 | Corvette Z06's | Toyota Tundra #2, | Mini Cooper Countryman Works edition | Can-Am Spyder | Ducati X-Diavel
Country flag
Hi folks,

I am dying to know the age ranges of owners of this car. Is there a poll thread somewhere I missed in my numerous searches?

thanks.
Sponsored

18CarEnthusiast18

First Name
N/A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Type R
Country flag
Hi folks,

I am dying to know the age ranges of owners of this car. Is there a poll thread somewhere I missed in my numerous searches?

thanks.
Great question and I was actually just thinking about posting a poll the other day and never got around to it as I too would love to know and haven't found one.

OP
OP

Z06_Pilot

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 CBP CTR #15484 | Corvette Z06's | Toyota Tundra #2, | Mini Cooper Countryman Works edition | Can-Am Spyder | Ducati X-Diavel
Country flag
ah, I figured there had to be one! thanks jmark. the only thing I knew to search on was "age", and you can imagine how many pages were returned......

thanks.

18CarEnthusiast18

First Name
N/A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Type R
Country flag
A lot of people on it. I can't believe I missed it, but glad this thread was created so I didn't double post the poll. haha

The findings over on that poll are pretty inline with what I expected for ages for the most part honestly.

Vortexhunter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
PMM Civic Type R GT #10432
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
A lot of people on it. I can't believe I missed it, but glad this thread was created so I didn't double post the poll. haha

The findings over on that poll are pretty inline with what I expected for ages for the most part honestly.
I think this was mentioned before, but it is a bit biased, since there is correlation between age groups and use of internet, and even more niche, use of forums.

Last edited: