Is it possible to change the dash color ?

balty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic 2016 LX (soon)
Hi,

I saw the 2016 Arab Civic in a Facebook video. And I realized that the dash color was red instead of blue. Is there a way to change this color ?

Note: I precise that I'm talking about the screen with the tachymeter and RPM, and NOT the media screen (which I can change between 5 different colors)

Thanks !
Sponsored

Civic_Honey627

Can't hide from the cops in this one!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-L Coupe Energy Green!!!
Country flag
Hi,

I saw the 2016 Arab Civic in a Facebook video. And I realized that the dash color was red instead of blue. Is there a way to change this color ?

Note: I precise that I'm talking about the screen with the tachymeter and RPM, and NOT the media screen (which I can change between 5 different colors)

Thanks !
I want to do this too!

Billy4202

Banned
Banned
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 BNP Touring, '07 Mercury Milan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
No dice unfortunately :( With all the customization options, I wonder why Honda didn't make the screen colors/configuration more dynamic.

Kinetis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Hatchback Sport
Country flag
I'm looking into getting a Civic, and I was wondering if you had any progress on changing the colour of the tachometer?

What's in the "configuration of instrument panel" settings as shown in the pic below?
Honda Civic 10th gen Is it possible to change the dash color ? upload_2017-5-5_9-44-37

Hi,

Thanks !
Honda Civic 10th gen Is it possible to change the dash color ? upload_2017-5-5_9-26-46

Milo & Miles

Is there anything that won't fit into this car?
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Sport Hatch
It's red on the Hatchback Sport and Sport Touring. Not sure about the Hatch LX or EX models though.

Kinetis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Hatchback Sport
Country flag
It's red on the Hatchback Sport and Sport Touring. Not sure about the Hatch LX or EX models though.
Yea, I kinda want the opposite of what Balty is looking for. I want the Hatchback Sport, but with Blue/green gauges.. :doh: I figure if he/she found a way to change blue to red, it's the same way to turn red to blue.

totopo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Civic Ex Hatch, 370z
Country flag
I'm looking into getting a Civic, and I was wondering if you had any progress on changing the colour of the tachometer?

What's in the "configuration of instrument panel" settings as shown in the pic below?
upload_2017-5-5_9-44-37.png

upload_2017-5-5_9-26-46.png
The center dash cluster is all digital. If you turn the tach off it just gets rid of the outside tach ring display. The speedometer is just numbers in the center.
Sponsored