CTRFK8

First Name
Sauce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 CTR
Country flag
Liking the deep tone of the r400 + the titanium exhaust tips. Seem like there is some drone but should be fine as the R wont be my daily. All the videos I've seen, the front pipe looks difficult to take out. Someone please let me know exactly how to take out the stock front pipe as those videos always cuts off during the FP removal part.

Also any recommended sellers for this exhaust?(kamispeed out of stock)

23Red

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 FK8, '06 AP2
Country flag
It's OOS everywhere. Vivid said
I've been looking too, it's OOS everywhere. I've had a few vendors say they expect a shipment by end of month.

randmtsk

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Agean Blue Civic Type R || 2015 DGM STi - Sold || 2000 Silverstone s2000 - Sold
Country flag
Can anyone give feedback on the r400 vs the q300?

I can't tell much of a difference between the sound clips on youtube and the costs are pretty similar.

AdamD19DFK8

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 FK8 Type R, 2007 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
Liking the deep tone of the r400 + the titanium exhaust tips. Seem like there is some drone but should be fine as the R wont be my daily. All the videos I've seen, the front pipe looks difficult to take out. Someone please let me know exactly how to take out the stock front pipe as those videos always cuts off during the FP removal part.

It was a pain to remove. I removed the downpipe first and it still sucked. Had to twist it a certain way and pull it out towards the engine side. The heat shield on the underbody is what gets in the way. Lots of obscenities were shouted throughout the process. Not sure if you could do it pulling out to the back, towards the engine worked better

23Red

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 FK8, '06 AP2
Country flag
Remove the heatshield that sits over the front pipe, it's like 7 bolts. The pipe will come right out.

EugeneR

First Name
Eugene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Type r
Country flag
Hi,like to know is there any gains on the hp and torque?wats the numbers?

CTRFK8

First Name
Sauce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 CTR
Country flag
It was a pain to remove. I removed the downpipe first and it still sucked. Had to twist it a certain way and pull it out towards the engine side. The heat shield on the underbody is what gets in the way. Lots of obscenities were shouted throughout the process. Not sure if you could do it pulling out to the back, towards the engine worked better
Can the install be a DIY in a garage with 3 ton jack w/ stands or will need a professional lift(for the front pipe removal)?

AdamD19DFK8

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 FK8 Type R, 2007 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
Can the install be a DIY in a garage with 3 ton jack w/ stands or will need a professional lift(for the front pipe removal)?
I just used jack and stands. I needed 2 jacks to raise the front end up since the front jack point is all the way behind the front tires, I have a pretty big jack but it still wasn't long enough to reach it. So I took my smaller jack on the hard point on the side and raised the car up so I could slide my bigger jack back there, then raised the whole car up with that and set my stands. The rear jack point is pretty close to the exhaust so you have to make sure it's squared up on that and not hitting the exhaust, especially after you install the new exhaust, it's a little tight.