Invidia r400

Joe-G

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 CTR
Country flag
I don’t feel the extra power lol, just hear a nice noise...damn heat killing the power :nono:

How many baseline pulls, and how many pulls were done after exhaust install? Was there any variance within each set of pulls?

Z06_Pilot

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 CBP CTR #15484 | Corvette Z06's | Toyota Tundra #2, | Mini Cooper Countryman Works edition | Can-Am Spyder | Ducati X-Diavel
Country flag

I don’t feel the extra power lol, just hear a nice noise...damn heat killing the power :nono:
Hey Tim, love the wheels. can you tell me what they are (looks like they are 18's?) I have to get rid of these blasted black wheels when it comes time to get new rubber. Also, what size tires you have on?

thanks!

Tim818

King Of The ‘Ring
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Civic EX, 2018 CTR
Country flag
How many baseline pulls, and how many pulls were done after exhaust install? Was there any variance within each set of pulls?
Lol that’s not my car, but I do plan to dyno my own car probably end of October or early November when it’s cooler out, right now I have the Invidia exhaust and KTuner. I plan to dyno with exhaust, catted downpipe, intake and intercooler. My car made 271whp and 271wtq all stock back in April, would’ve been higher numbers if I let the car cool down for 2-3 hours.

Hey Tim, love the wheels. can you tell me what they are (looks like they are 18's?) I have to get rid of these blasted black wheels when it comes time to get new rubber. Also, what size tires you have on?

thanks!
Lol I tried to tell the other member that’s not my car but the site went offline, my car is red, and to answer your question the wheels are Enkei Raijin, not sure if that person is running 18 or 19” wheels.

LilToTo17

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
Vehicle(s)
98 Civic EX with SI Conversion-Sold, 2017 Civic Si Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Lol that’s not my car, but I do plan to dyno my own car probably end of October or early November when it’s cooler out, right now I have the Invidia exhaust and KTuner. I plan to dyno with exhaust, catted downpipe, intake and intercooler. My car made 271whp and 271wtq all stock back in April, would’ve been higher numbers if I let the car cool down for 2-3 hours.

Lol I tried to tell the other member that’s not my car but the site went offline, my car is red, and to answer your question the wheels are Enkei Raijin, not sure if that person is running 18 or 19” wheels.
How did you get your car to dyno exactly same whp and wtq? I haven't seen that yet on a type R

Tim818

King Of The ‘Ring
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Civic EX, 2018 CTR
Country flag
How did you get your car to dyno exactly same whp and wtq? I haven't seen that yet on a type R
I was just lucky I guess lol, probably would have been 280+whp and 280+wtq if I went there and let the car cool down after a long drive to that shop.

Honda Civic 10th gen Invidia r400 488230E6-3FC6-4839-B3C5-0A12E0354F14

Joe-G

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 CTR
Country flag
Well, I guess I have an R400 on the way now lol.. That dyno plot kinda sealed the deal lol...

TheBigG

First Name
Gabriel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Type R 2017, Kia Optima Sportswagon GT 2017
Country flag

I'm sorry but this is BS for kids! No way a car can gain 23whp and 15wtq with just a catback exhaust! No way!

Joe-G

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 CTR
Country flag
Seems possible. Maybe not on an NA, but very possible on an FI car.

I'll see if I can arrange for a before/after dyno as well when I get my set in.

high718

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Civic Type R, 10 Acura TSX, 16 Yamaha R1
Country flag
Hey all i wont be able to install my invidia r400 on my R. Reason is i have have the ktuned DP/FP combo and the flange off the front pipe is a 3 bolt triangle flange. On the invidia R400 the cat- back section it self uses a two bolt flange. The stock cat-back also uses a three bolt triangle flange. So you basically have to use invidia's front pipe to mate to your Stock DP or aftermarket DP. So now im in the market of buying another cat-back. Invidia shouldve put that 3 bolt triangle flange on both sides of their frontpipe just so that if people dont want to use theirs.

PK1

NEVER SETTLE FOR LESS
First Name
Francisco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 S2000, 2019 Type R
Country flag
Last edited:

MonkeyBoost

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Type R #680 CW, 2011 Mazdaspeed 3
Country flag
Reactions: PK1

Z06_Pilot

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 CBP CTR #15484 | Corvette Z06's | Toyota Tundra #2, | Mini Cooper Countryman Works edition | Can-Am Spyder | Ducati X-Diavel
Country flag
hi folks,

Getting my R400 today and want to confirm something. With the front pipe being replaced with the invidia unit, I believe that will attached directly to the cat, correct? Just want to ensure there's no chance of throwing codes as a result. I wouldn't think so since it's a cat-back exhaust, and I have had many before on other cars, and have never had an issue. Just have never had experience with a separate front pipe being inline and wanted to make sure.

thanks.
Sponsored