das borgen

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
E36 M3, Ducati 748, '17 EGP Si Coupe
Country flag
How much weight dropped relative to stock?
Sponsored

TheRealWizzy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Coupe / 2004 Pontiac Grand Prix
Country flag
Anyone heard anything on this I really want an exhaust and this one has the looks department over every other exhaust for me, and also sounds good from the sound clips.

OP
OP
elgomezFC3

elgomezFC3

First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic SI coupe
Country flag
Whats going on everybody, heres an update on my Invidia Gemini R400 catback. The sound got slightly deeper after I broke it in and it sounds like it wants to crackle and pop but wont due to stock down pipe. Overall I love the design the three outlets fit perfect on the space of the stock diffuser, the spacing between the pipes are even its just the camera angle the makes it look off. The tone on the catback is great Invidia makes great quality products so its nice and deep, not too loud, and zero drone from the cabin. I tried contacting Invidia to get you guys more answers on pricing and release date, but they have not gotten back to me. Enjoy the video.

mmuldoon

17 SI Coupe
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 SI Coupe
Country flag
It does sound pretty good, I can’t do the 3 tips, just not for me, just want two round; but it does fill the space pretty well. So hard to wait...but I’ve heard SEMA should be good for the car since the car has had time to mature.

2CAMS

First Name
CP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic SI 2017
Country flag
when will this crap be available and if it already is then link

Dying2Live

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 LX Sedan Manual
Country flag
reminds me of the mach 3 razors except its muffler tips, is invidia waiting to introduce these so it coincides with the civic alteeza tail light re release?

Last edited:

t2j

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si
Country flag
Still patiently waiting for some updates lol. Best sounding exhaust in my opinion. How does it sound inside the cabin btw? I’m just trying to actually hear my car a little, but not try to sound like a rice rocket at the same time. Hard to do with this small 1.5 I know.

Grey Wolf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Civic Si
Country flag
So have the Invidia exhaust systems been cancelled? Waiting all summer and not a bit of news.

VooDuuChild

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si, Boosted Street and Track Monster 91 CRX Si.
Country flag
I got an email back from Gordon Jin says Civic Si exhausts will be released end of the month.

Last edited:

andu951

First Name
aNDu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Update to this thread. Just bought my Gemini R400 for my SI Coupe with burnt tips for $699 from procivic for those that have been keeping an eye out.
I saw that earlier in procivic. But do you know if it’s possible to get the 2tip version for a coupe? I’m just not a fab of 3 at all.

Ronin_Spirit

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si
I ordered mine from Evasive Motorsports the day they released. Exhaust sounds great, bit not loud enough. Probably going to buy the 3" front pipe from PRL. The exhaust note is just phenomenal!
Sponsored