Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.kamispeed.com
Vehicle(s)
2013 Honda CR-Z & 2006 Honda S2000
Country flag
Hey guys,

just got off the phone with Invidia. They updated me a bit with their R&D and what they have coming soon. So first thing's first it seems that nothing for the Type-R, so if you own a CTR you can count them out.

However, they do have plans for the Si. Nothing just yet since the car is so new, but they were throwing around a CTR style design with 3 tips. Besides that I got squat, but I'll be periodically checking in with them to keep you guys updated!

Notes on Invidia for those who are unfamiliar. They are US based with manufacturing in either China or Taiwan. While this may detract you it should not, their stuff is very competitively priced so they're an awesome bang for the buck product. Quality is very good and they even make Titanium exhausts. If they are making exhausts for your vehicle its a good sign!

I'll keep you guys posted!
Sponsored

360glitch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Accord Sport 2.0T, 2017 Si Sedan (Sold), 2017 Sport Hatchback (Sold)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Any word as to whether or not they are developing anything for the Sport hatch? They are one of my favorite exhaust manufacturers.

OP
OP
Kami Speed

Kami Speed

Elite Sponsor
First Name
Billy @ Kami
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.kamispeed.com
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Any word as to whether or not they are developing anything for the Sport hatch? They are one of my favorite exhaust manufacturers.
no mention but I'll make sure to ask next time I speak to them

FK7_

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Sedan, 2015 Acura MDX Elite
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I hope they do. I've been waiting for Invidia to announce something for the sport hatchs.

OP
OP
Kami Speed

Kami Speed

Elite Sponsor
First Name
Billy @ Kami
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.kamispeed.com
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I hope they do. I've been waiting for Invidia to announce something for the sport hatchs.
they sited not developing anything for the CTR due to the small number being produced. I expect something in the works for the Hatch, but it may be after they release the Si ones and see how it moves.

They're very focused on sales, so they only get in markets where they can sell A LOT

JDM_DOHC_SiR

Uncle Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Acura TLX Type-S / 2018 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
:bump:

OP
OP
Kami Speed

Kami Speed

Elite Sponsor
First Name
Billy @ Kami
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.kamispeed.com
Vehicle(s)
Country flag

burningoilagain

First Name
Alberto
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
Please make the q300 version! PLSSS:)

q300 is a great exhaust! So that and it being center mounted and not these side single exhaust im down to purchase!

Shankmeyster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
q300 is a great exhaust! So that and it being center mounted and not these side single exhaust im down to purchase!
The only problem is how the lower trunk is positioned on every other trim but Sport/ST. Center mount would require pipe going all the way around it. You couldn't really go under without clearance issues.

burningoilagain

First Name
Alberto
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
The only problem is how the lower trunk is positioned on every other trim but Sport/ST. Center mount would require pipe going all the way around it. You couldn't really go under without clearance issues.
Well i was referring to Si's lol. If you have anything other then sport/si then I wouldnt even worry about a centered exhaust.

jaydubz79

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si
Country flag
However, they do have plans for the Si. Nothing just yet since the car is so new, but they were throwing around a CTR style design with 3 tips.
For the love of God and all that is holy, please dissuade them from making a 3 tip exhaust. Nothing says I'm trying too hard more than a CTR exhaust on an Si. That being said, I would love a well made center dual tip exhaust with larger diameter tips (similar to Civic HB Sport). Seems odd that no one has brought it to market as of yet.

Shankmeyster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Well i was referring to Si's lol. If you have anything other then sport/si then I wouldnt even worry about a centered exhaust.
Ah, sorry I thought you were talking about the other trims with the side exits.

For the love of God and all that is holy, please dissuade them from making a 3 tip exhaust. Nothing says I'm trying too hard more than a CTR exhaust on an Si. That being said, I would love a well made center dual tip exhaust with larger diameter tips (similar to Civic HB Sport). Seems odd that no one has brought it to market as of yet.
Someone already tried this and it looked pretty crappy due to the diameter and design of the oval tip on the Si. Here's a couple pics to show the difference in that valence size.

Honda Civic 10th gen Invidia Exhaust in the Works maxresdefault (1) Honda Civic 10th gen Invidia Exhaust in the Works maxresdefault

Last edited: