Introduction

Slingy6

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 civic si
Hey all! Just joined the SI crew. My first car was an 02 civic I then went to a 11 WRX, I traded the wrx for a 19 si sedan (a bit backwards to most I guess) I went with the civic because for the price point and features it was a pretty easy choice. Sure a bit loss of power but fun nonetheles (and now I don’t have to fear engine failure every 20miles) Thanks for having me in the forum I look forward to seeing all your cars! Also looking for some websites for exterior accessories and what not if some of you could post some links I haven’t found much! Glad to be part of the civic crew!
Sponsored

69L46Vert

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 SI Coupe, 2003 Civic DX, 1977 CJ5, 1969 Corvette, 1954 GMC 100, 2018 Toyota 4Runner, 1965 Volkswagen Beetle
Country flag
Welcome Slingy! Post a pic when you get time. I've had my coupe since last October and love it.

OGKaiju

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'90 Skyline GTR, '96 240SX SE, '07 Legacy GT Spec.B, '06 Silverado Duramax
Welcome! I am in the boat of selling my Subaru for a new '19 Si as well, but haven't done it yet, LOL.

amirza786

First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Polestar 2, 2010 Lexus IS 350 Sport
Country flag
Here is my advice to all of you guys who want to buy an Si, or any new car for that matter. The Si is a great car, and after almost 9 months of ownership I have very few complaints. But if you currently have a reliable car that still has miles and years to go, keep it, especially if it's paid off. Do you really want to make payment for the next 3 to 5 years? If you enjoy your current car and it's reliable, stay in it. I had 10 years of no car payments, and it was bliss. Now I have 3 years of car payments. That's just my 2 cents
Sponsored