Interior trim part, not sure what it's called, needs replaced

Scathe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T
Hey all, I have a 2016 Civic EX-T that has a plastic part on the rear passenger interior that needs replaced. I'm not sure what the part is called so that I can find a replacement for it, so I'm hoping someone can help me identify it. Here are some pics:

Honda Civic 10th gen Interior trim part, not sure what it's called, needs replaced M8R6Qt

Honda Civic 10th gen Interior trim part, not sure what it's called, needs replaced L5wcBP5

Thanks in advance!

BoxsterSteve

still plays with cars...
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Porsche Boxster S, 2018 Civic Touring sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Curb stomp that thing?
That’s a door sill trim.
Dealer can order by VIN to make sure you get the right colour.

RobXsi

First Name
Nope
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nata
Country flag
Hot damn! Never seen that sill piece break like that. Dont get Mad get Glad!

OP
OP

Scathe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T
Curb stomp that thing?
That’s a door sill trim.
Dealer can order by VIN to make sure you get the right colour.
I bought the car on Wednesday and it was already like that, so I have no idea how it happened, but I can only assume someone probably stomped on it really hard for some reason, or dropped something fairly heavy that hit it at just the right angle. Looks horrible, so I definitely want to replace it. Thanks for the help everyone!

RobXsi

First Name
Nope
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nata
Country flag
I bought the car on Wednesday and it was already like that, so I have no idea how it happened, but I can only assume someone probably stomped on it really hard for some reason, or dropped something fairly heavy that hit it at just the right angle. Looks horrible, so I definitely want to replace it. Thanks for the help everyone!

Buy the part off ebay. Or go to a junkyard for 5-10$ you should find So many civics in junkyards.

fjrman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic 4 door LX with CVT
Country flag
Cheaper to buy from a local dealer. MSRP is less than $10. No shipping charges but you'd have to make two trips to the dealer, one to buy, one to pick-up.

OP
OP

Scathe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T
Cheaper to buy from a local dealer. MSRP is less than $10. No shipping charges but you'd have to make two trips to the dealer, one to buy, one to pick-up.
Oh, thats shocking. Id figure they would mark it up 120% and over charge like eveything on our cars lol
It was actually $10 shipping, but I ordered a few other parts as well (the sliding cupholders in the center console are missing from mine, that was $12 on there I think, and a couple other small odds and ends), so it was probably worth it. If you just needed one $10 part or something it probably wouldn't be worth it, though.
Sponsored