Interior buttons don't light up after updating with service bulletin 16-022?

catennacio

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-T
Country flag
I took my car to the dealer today and they did the update for me. Everything was fine and now the bluetooth connection is more reliable than before. However I notice the interior buttons don't light up at night at all, and they did before. All of them on the dash and on the driver's left arm rest don't light up.

Tried to restart the system a few times but it didn't help.

I'm not sure if this problem has anything to do with the audio infotainment system software update. I searched around and it seems to be about some fuses error. Is this the case? Has anyone had the same problem? And how to fix it quickly, without going back to the dealer?

Thanks.

Honda Civic 10th gen Interior buttons don't light up after updating with service bulletin 16-022? IMG_20160611_230820
Sponsored

inv4zn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Touring
Country flag
haha what ^ said.

Or open the fusebox in the engine bay, find which fuse is interior lights (layout is on the underside of the fusebox lid), and see if it's blown.

OP
OP

catennacio

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-T
Country flag
Not trying to be funny but are your headlights on?
THIS! The technicians at the dealer turn all the lights off. I always assumed that the knob is at Auto all the time. Not until a motobiker ran pass me and yelled "Tail lights!". I checked and everything was off. How stupid me!

joserevelo

J Revelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Vehicle Showcase
THIS! The technicians at the dealer turn all the lights off. I always assumed that the knob is at Auto all the time. Not until a motobiker ran pass me and yelled "Tail lights!". I checked and everything was off. How stupid me!
LMFAO awww man

nicoled985

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-L Sedan
Country flag
Lol glad the simple answer was the solution! Haha funny

skittles

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Hatchback Sport and 2013 370Z sport
Vehicle Showcase
Hey we've all done something similar..I ran into the store the other day going have you seen my sunglasses.. The response was....they're on your head..haha....oh duh:doh::p
Sponsored