Interior and Console Illumination: Red - Pics?

vonHelms

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
Country flag
Was thinking about adding these to my Sport Touring Hatch when it arrives.

Has anybody had either installed and have some pics? I know I have seen pics of the blue, but I would like to see the red that is available on the Sport and Sport Touring Hatch.

Thanks in advance! :D
Sponsored

SSGCoxie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic HB Sport, 6MT, Sonic Gray
Country flag
Just a heads up. I picked up my Sport 6MT one month ago and the Door sill and Foot area illumination are both back ordered from Honda. I have no word on when parts will be in. I'll get pics of console illumination up soon.

OP
OP
vonHelms

vonHelms

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Just a heads up. I picked up my Sport 6MT one month ago and the Door sill and Foot area illumination are both back ordered from Honda. I have no word on when parts will be in. I'll get pics of console illumination up soon.
That might explain why there aren't any pics around lol. Thanks for the info. Looking forward to seeing your console illumination :thumbsup:

SSGCoxie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Parts just came in. They will be installed tomorrow. I'll post up pics of Console, Door Sill, and Interior Illumination after they are done.

SSGCoxie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Parts just came in. They will be installed tomorrow. I'll post up pics of Console, Door Sill, and Interior Illumination after they are done.

All but the last 2 pics are in full sun outside. The last two are in my garage. Pics from tonight will be up as soon as the sun goes down.

Honda Civic 10th gen Interior and Console Illumination: Red - Pics? IMG_5001.JPG

Honda Civic 10th gen Interior and Console Illumination: Red - Pics? IMG_5002.JPG

Honda Civic 10th gen Interior and Console Illumination: Red - Pics? IMG_5003.JPG

Honda Civic 10th gen Interior and Console Illumination: Red - Pics? IMG_5005.JPG

Honda Civic 10th gen Interior and Console Illumination: Red - Pics? IMG_5006.JPG

JDM_DOHC_SiR

Uncle Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Acura TLX Type-S / 2018 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
Can't wait to see what it looks like at night... should be pretty nice!!:)

Milo & Miles

Is there anything that won't fit into this car?
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Sport Hatch
Sweet!!

Did you install them yourself or was it the Dealer/shop?

SSGCoxie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Sweet!!

Did you install them yourself or was it the Dealer/shop?
This was dealer. However, looking back, its pretty straightforward. Instructions have been posted up in civicx already.

All work done at my dealership is warranted.

I'm also looking for the Turkish market interior door handle illumination.

Honda Civic 10th gen Interior and Console Illumination: Red - Pics? IMG_4532.PNG

OP
OP
vonHelms

vonHelms

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
DAAAYUMM that looks so good! Definitely going to get those installed in mine.

Appreciate all the pics, looks very nice! :headbang:

Let me know if you get any info on the door handle illumination, thanks!

Synomenon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 EX Hatch
Country flag
All but the last 2 pics are in full sun outside. The last two are in my garage. Pics from tonight will be up as soon as the sun goes down.

IMG_5002.JPG
So inside that space in front of the shifter, where the wireless phone charger would be;
Did you have a soft white light in there before the console illumination was installed?

I did and after my dealer installed the console illumination kit, it wasn't there anymore.

SSGCoxie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
So inside that space in front of the shifter, where the wireless phone charger would be;
Did you have a soft white light in there before the console illumination was installed?

I did and after my dealer installed the console illumination kit, it wasn't there anymore.
I don't know. I ordered that illumination before I saw the car. However, there is a recess there that could hold a light.

I have a handful of red LEDs on order to retrofit into that recess and other places.

SSGCoxie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
My 17 Civic Hatch does not have the interior light kit yet and it does have the soft white light for the upper and lower storage / phone bin :)

-R
Upper AND Lower storage?! This console is getting fixed tonight! I can't see $*(@ at night in those cubbies.

Robotaz

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Type R
Country flag
Is it the red strip on the console that lights up enough to shine on the shoes in the photo? Or is there another light up under the dash?
Sponsored