Installed Neo Chrome Headlight Film

thatlilwhiteone

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 civicsi SOLD
Country flag
I wanted neo Chrome at first then I wanted yellow, so I got a combo of both. I was disappointed the film didn't cover the whole light. I like the look a lot though. yup I covered my plate up lol.

Honda Civic 10th gen Installed Neo Chrome Headlight Film BvJzpvW

Honda Civic 10th gen Installed Neo Chrome Headlight Film RGGPXcR

Honda Civic 10th gen Installed Neo Chrome Headlight Film bWUyeB8

Honda Civic 10th gen Installed Neo Chrome Headlight Film l2ULd4b

Honda Civic 10th gen Installed Neo Chrome Headlight Film MfBWiCA

Honda Civic 10th gen Installed Neo Chrome Headlight Film xxva2cC

VooDuuChild

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si, Boosted Street and Track Monster 91 CRX Si.
Country flag
DUUUUUUUUUDE.....sick. I need this in my life...but you're right....would be nice if it covered the whole light. I need this to go with my pit viper glasses. Yes...I ordered them....I miss my 90's Oakleys and they had a killer sale on them this weekend. They're actually still on sale if you wanna rock 90s style.....or SNAP INTO A SLIM JIM
https://pitvipersunglasses.com/

And yes...I know...most everyone hates these glasses...but they've grown on me...love them!

OP
OP
thatlilwhiteone

thatlilwhiteone

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 civicsi SOLD
Country flag
DUUUUUUUUUDE.....sick. I need this in my life...but you're right....would be nice if it covered the whole light. I need this to go with my pit viper glasses. Yes...I ordered them....I miss my 90's Oakleys and they had a killer sale on them this weekend. They're actually still on sale if you wanna rock 90s style.....or SNAP INTO A SLIM JIM
https://pitvipersunglasses.com/

And yes...I know...most everyone hates these glasses...but they've grown on me...love them!
It's a lot of colors I want to try .I might get a roll next time instead of the precut. I wish I had more headlights. lol
Sponsored