Inland Empire Dealerships that are aware of A/C Issues

Voltron

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EXT
Country flag
My A/C on my 2016 Civic EXT just went out. It seems like its a known issue bases on the numerous posts on this website. My warranty expired about 1500 miles ago.

I know some dealerships are aware of this problem (from what I have read on here). Has anyone with the similar issue taken their car to a dealership in the IE that is aware of the A/C mass issue? I ask because I have read some people have had success with dealerships calling corporate Honda on their behalf and requesting a goodwill repair and Honda approving it.

I am hoping to get it fixed this way because I can not afford a $2,500 A/C repair bill.

Thanks
Sponsored

unofk7

First Name
Juan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
My A/C on my 2016 Civic EXT just went out. It seems like its a known issue bases on the numerous posts on this website. My warranty expired about 1500 miles ago.

I know some dealerships are aware of this problem (from what I have read on here). Has anyone with the similar issue taken their car to a dealership in the IE that is aware of the A/C mass issue? I ask because I have read some people have had success with dealerships calling corporate Honda on their behalf and requesting a goodwill repair and Honda approving it.

I am hoping to get it fixed this way because I can not afford a $2,500 A/C repair bill.

Thanks
Since you're out of warranty I think you can only get it covered if you have the specific issue with the condenser. There was a post on the 10th Gen Civic page on facebook that would extend warranty for the AC if you had holes in your condenser? I think.

raf702

First Name
Ralf
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Hatch Sport SGP
Country flag
I recently read that Honda released a bulletin for an extended 10-year/unlimited miles warranty for the A/C condenser or Compressor. I guess you'll have to determine what exactly broke from the A/C system first.
Sponsored