Injen SRI + CARB hondata flashpro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-T
So I installed the injen sri and have the CARB flashpro. It will not let me use the +6 psi + injen sri base map because it is not CARB compliant, so im using just the +6 psi base map instead. Will my ecu eventually adjust to my injen sri?
Sponsored

civicXtouring

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic X Touring
So I installed the injen sri and have the CARB flashpro. It will not let me use the +6 psi + injen sri base map because it is not CARB compliant, so im using just the +6 psi base map instead. Will my ecu eventually adjust to my injen sri?
I’m in your boat. No help huh? So what did you end up doing?

dc2turbo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic,teg
Country flag
I’m in your boat. No help huh? So what did you end up doing?
Use the stock intake calibration for the injen intake . Injen maf housing QC is all over the place. So I don't even recommend running the injen calibration

civicXtouring

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic X Touring
Use the stock intake calibration for the injen intake . Injen maf housing QC is all over the place. So I don't even recommend running the injen calibration
I’m sorry, I’m new at all this. If I’m using the CARB 6+ psi map should I be ok? Or is there a certain setting I need to adjust on the Flashpro manager on my laptop?

dc2turbo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic,teg
Country flag
I’m sorry, I’m new at all this. If I’m using the CARB 6+ psi map should I be ok? Or is there a certain setting I need to adjust on the Flashpro manager on my laptop?
Yup, you would be perfectly fine. I would datalog afterwards to make sure everything is 100% okay. just keep an eye on the knock control to see if it stays stable

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
How much more power would you say 93 gives over 91 on the base +6 Honda map?

I know the dyno numbers on Hondatas site (+25 hp /+35 lb/ft) are with 91 octane.

dc2turbo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic,teg
Country flag
You're right. Here is a screen shot from my drive last night after installing the SRI.
This does look correct?

ali civic.PNG
Knock at 54% is always a good sign
Keep an eye on the fuel trims. It's best to stay within +/- 10% .

ibuhb

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hatchback EX
Any noticeable gains running the CARB Flashpro +6 PSI tune and having an Injen SRI? I only have the CARB Flashpro +6 tune uploaded to my car and was debating on whether to buy a Race Flashpro and an Injen SRI.

dc2turbo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic,teg
Country flag
Any noticeable gains running the CARB Flashpro +6 PSI tune and having an Injen SRI? I only have the CARB Flashpro +6 tune uploaded to my car and was debating on whether to buy a Race Flashpro and an Injen SRI.
If you are worried about CARB in CA then get a CARB if you dont live in CA then get RACE. If you live in a emission place, you can just flash back to stock

ibuhb

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hatchback EX
If you are worried about CARB in CA then get a CARB if you dont live in CA then get RACE. If you live in a emission place, you can just flash back to stock
I’m not worried about being CARB Legal. I’m wondering if there is are significant gains converting over to a raceflashpro+injen sri over a carb flashpro+injen sri.
Sponsored