First Name
Mayrel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic EX-T 2018 Sedan
Country flag
[QUOTE = "ShakenPuma, post: 423122, miembro: 20683"] Ahórrese $ 30 +
Puede descargar la actualización SB 18-001 y colocarla en la raíz de una unidad USB FAT32: https://mega.nz/#!3GZz3LwD!YN_y2_YUItfWoHM4alHVMR3vBeJ95HZ7pZfJjkq9xM0

Gracias a Carrsteven por probarlo en otra unidad flash. [/ QUOTE]

Hola, ¿alguien puede confirmar si esta actualización está en mi Honda Civic 2018 EX-T? Gracias y buen día a todos!
Sponsored

kruuth

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Coupe EX-L
Country flag
Ok well I wanted to update this. The lastest kernel on the S9 seems to fix the delays in the Civic.

Yes, I re-read it. I have the coupe in EX-L trim. Looks like it isn't for me.
My problem is that the system is EXTREMELY sluggish on my Galaxy S9, and sometimes the BT audio becomes extremely choppy. The dealer blamed my phone. Ideas?

itbedave

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic EX Hatchback
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
FWIW, I have a 17 EX Hatchback and installed the update yesterday without issues. However, I've not really noticed any marked improvement with Android Auto on my S9+. I think it has more to do with AA than the head unit. The worst of it is that ANY streaming audio through AA decreases in volume every 10 seconds. Doesn't do it when streaming via Bluetooth from phone. Only when connected via USB.

mjdecker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Civic Si Sedan, '23 Subaru BRZ Limited
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Stopped in to have my 17' Si serviced for the oil dilution fix (computer flash & oil change). While I had it in, I asked if there was any infotainment updates and told them it was running slow.. When I picked it up they said there is an update for the EX and Touring but not Si :crazy:.

BarracksSi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Civic Sport Touring Hatch; '17 CR-V EX. Formerly '02 EP3.
Country flag
Ok well I wanted to update this. The lastest kernel on the S9 seems to fix the delays in the Civic.
Similarly, an iOS update at some point fixed a bug in CarPlay's Maps. When navigating, if it shows an alternate route, you're supposed to be able to tap on it and it'll switch to that route. It wasn't working correctly not too long ago, but it works now.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None YET!
Country flag
Would anyone that bought a honda purple usb update 07aau-tbaa1a0, the .190 005/004 update for Honda Civic 2016 Touring Coupe listed on service bulletin 17-048/17-049 be able to upload the contents somewhere and share? Can throw a few bucks your way for the effort!

mitchie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
Country flag
Would anyone that bought a honda purple usb update 07aau-tbaa1a0, the .190 005/004 update for Honda Civic 2016 Touring Coupe listed on service bulletin 17-048/17-049 be able to upload the contents somewhere and share? Can throw a few bucks your way for the effort!
DM me your email address, I have this in my dropbox

idastheman

First Name
Idas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic 2016 EX-T
Country flag
If anybody is stuck with android auto without any audio. If you're rooted you can change build.prop into a lower version and use the correct USB to downgrade.

Do this at your own risk. I had trouble getting the launcher to start after the downgrade. When the launcher doesn't start the buttons on the side don't work and neither does anything else including the cameras. I was lucky that I was connected to wifi and was able to adb restart into recovery to do a factory reset

Last edited:

mitchie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
Country flag
If anybody is stuck with android auto without any audio. If you're rooted you can change build.prop into a lower version and use the correct USB to downgrade.

Do this at your own risk. I had trouble getting the launcher to start after the downgrade. When the launcher doesn't start the buttons on the side don't work and neither does anything else including the cameras. I was lucky that I was connected to wifi and was able to adb restart into recovery to do a factory reset
Sure, just dm me your email address

jakepolsky

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic SI, Ford Escape SE 2017
Country flag
Hi everyone!!
I'm dealing with this problem. I have the sw version 1.F187.16. First i tried to upgrade to 1.F197.00, but when the upgrade prompt shows up, i tap "yes" and nothing happens. I though i first have to upgrade it to 1.F190.25 as you can see in the screenshot, but same thing, i hit yes and nothing happens.
Any suggestions?

Honda Civic 10th gen Infotainment software update? IMG_3855

lightthief

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Black Civic Touring
Country flag
I will say it again for the people in the back row.
Only your dealer should be installing updates to your car.
Not all updates are for all models. They are not interchangeable. If you aren’t sure the update is for you you should stay even further away.

Outside of that. None of the updates do anything of note. They are incredibly minor changes at best and actively break things for the wrong model at worse.

Honda does not intend for you to make these updates yourself and they don’t put out release notes of what, if anything noticeable is even different.
You’re on a dumb quest at the risk of messing up your car just to see a higher number appear with no discernible improvement.

Stop.
Sponsored