TheTurk203

First Name
Turk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Type R - 2018 Audi Q7 - 2016 Mercedes C300
Country flag
Hello ya’ll I’m back! I had A Black 2017 Type R when they first came out and had to sell Because my wife was pregnant and didn’t make sense to have a car sit in the garage when other things were more important but now I saw a 2019 white type r for a good deal and had to buy it lol. Quick questions since I been away for two Years, for mods/best options. Or any thing else you think is worth upgrading or adding to your type r thanks for all the feed back in advance. WITCH BRANDS ARE THE BEST? FOR THE LISTED BELOW

1. Intake

2. Exhaust

3. Clear Side marker

4. Rubber Floor mats

5. REAL Mud flaps (if any)
Sponsored

Last edited:

Dragnet

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Type R, 2016 Accord Sport
Country flag
Hello ya’ll I’m back! I had A Black 2017 Type R when they first came out and had to sell Because my wife was pregnant and didn’t make sense to have a car sit in the garage when other things were more important but now I saw a 2019 white type r for a good deal and had to buy it lol. Quick questions since I been away for two Years, for mods/best options. Or any thing else you think is worth upgrading or adding to your type r thanks for all the feed back in advance. WITCH BRANDS ARE THE BEST? FOR THE LISTED BELOW

1. Intake

2. Exhaust

3. Clear Side marker

4. Rubber Floor mats

5. REAL Mud flaps (if any)
I had the rubber all weather mats but thought they were hideous. I wanted the oem mats in the car but couldn't deal with the thought of wear and tear. So, I stored the original oem mats and found a good deal on some used oem mats. All were in good condition.

02SilverSiHB

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 FK8
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
1. prl intake tube and filter seems the best bang for buck. I had afe then went aem. I prefer Aem.

2. Hks legamax seems to be the best all around but doesnt come with front pipe.

3 ICBmotorsports has them.

4 oem maybe?

5. Rally Armor makes specific ones for us in red black or white

OP
OP
TheTurk203

TheTurk203

First Name
Turk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Type R - 2018 Audi Q7 - 2016 Mercedes C300
Country flag
1. prl intake tube and filter seems the best bang for buck. I had afe then went aem. I prefer Aem.

2. Hks legamax seems to be the best all around but doesnt come with front pipe.

3 ICBmotorsports has them.

4 oem maybe?

5. Rally Armor makes specific ones for us in red black or white

THANKS!!!

neveronline

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current '19 CW CTR #23856 & '18 Accord 2.0T Previous - 2015 WRX, 1999 SI, '04 S2000, '08 Evo X, '10 SI sedan, '11 Fit Sport, '11 WRX, '13 ILX
Country flag
Ill play :)

1. Intake - PRL is about to release a new intake kit for FK8's so I would wait on that one or go with their tube and drop in filter

2. Exhaust - subjective but for sound my favorite is J's Racing, build quality SS is Spoon and Rampage Fabrication for their Ti exhausts

3. Clear Side marker - OEM for clear but to me looks kinda cheap (I like the Smoked ones better specially on CW CTR's)

4. Rubber Floor mats - OEM All Weather Mats would be my choice or WeatherTech for 2nd choice

5. REAL Mud flaps (if any) - Wish Honda made some, but I will probably go Rally Armor as I like them the best for the price and +$200.00 for CF slats just seems to high for me.

Congrats on the R and welcome back

Streetthrowback

First Name
Francisco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda civic type r
Country flag
I also just purchased a CW CTR and the 1st thing i did was sent out my ecu to ktuner to get unlocked, brought the injen intercooler and charge pipes, prl downpipe and midpipe, waiting to see what prl comes out for the intake, may go with aem intake, car has less then 400 miles, theres been mixed review in terms of the car over heating or not, going to track it in a month or two and see how she does, if she does my next mod will be the hks oil cooler!

Frackz

First Name
Snoop
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Type R, 2018 Audi RS3
Country flag
first mods for me were tint, PPF and ceramic coat :)
Sponsored