ChiiR

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
Yessir , I have been loyal customer of theirs for past 7-8 years(pretty much since I started driving lol) , this is my 3 the car buying there plus i had my s2k serviced there all the time . Nice people and also on of the sales managers is friend of mine outside of work so he hooks it up all the time. They always took care of me and I couldn’t be happier with them.
Your civic got delivered on the same truck as my sister's civic ex hatchback. I got my type r from Honda of downtown, if you don't mind me asking how much did you end up paying for yours?
Sponsored

nick_takov

First Name
Nikola
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Type R R-21190
Country flag
Your civic got delivered on the same truck as my sister's civic ex hatchback. I got my type r from Honda of downtown, if you don't mind me asking how much did you end up paying for yours?
Niceeee , I got it for MSRP and took extended warranty 7 years/100k as well for about $1500. I wanted to get it earlier but I was out of country from July last year until couple days before new years and wasn't sure if I'm ready to part my way with the s2k it was tough decision to make :D , then got back and literally went form the airport to dealership to get the paperwork finalized and take my delivery lol

CT0760

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sport Touring, Blue
Country flag
Gotta ask, does anyone know of any good custom body shops around the area? (I want to get the spoiler but would rather have a professional do the install rather than myself...)

CT0760

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Just checking in :spaz: from Western Suburbs , here is my '19 ABM FK8. Cheers

IMG_2853.jpeg
Thanks for the image, (I want to get the vortex generator and type r spoiler on my blue sport touring and needed type r paint references from above which are not easy to get)

Last edited:

ocbooger

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Sport Touring Hatchback
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Thanks for the image, (I want to get the vortex generator and type r spoiler on my blue sport touring and needed paint references from above which are not easy to get)
You can buy the vortex generators and spolier already painted from hondapartsnow.com.
I have the ABS Dynamics vortex generators on mine.

Honda Civic 10th gen Illinois Check in.... IMG_20190301_144350

Paprocjo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic SI, 2016 Mazda CX-5
Country flag
Gotta ask, does anyone know of any good custom body shops around the area? (I want to get the spoiler but would rather have a professional do the install rather than myself...)
I have heard great things about one 6 Motorsports (http://onesixmotorsports.com) a buddy has gone to them multiple times.

Paprocjo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Weather is warming up this week! Hopefully not much longer.

Its_Lorelei

Epic Trans Fail Bro!
First Name
Lorelei
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Honda Civic EX bullshitmobile
Country flag
Gonna have to pass on the Si. They couldn't get me done despite promising over and over that they could. I did not want a base civic with a cvt so, yeah.

Paprocjo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Gonna have to pass on the Si. They couldn't get me done despite promising over and over that they could. I did not want a base civic with a cvt so, yeah.
Why not try another dealership?

CT0760

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Bought the spoiler and vortex generator, i honestly left them in the car since I live in a tall building and it wouldve been a pain to bring them up and down several floors, gonna get them painted and then ill pic when its installed

Its_Lorelei

Epic Trans Fail Bro!
First Name
Lorelei
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Honda Civic EX bullshitmobile
Country flag
Why not try another dealership?
I've already exhausted most of the dealers around here. I just don't have enough income but just started a second job so we'll see.
Sponsored