Epic Trans Fail Bro!
First Name
Lorelei
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Honda Civic EX bullshitmobile
Country flag
I got a few folks committed to Dec 1st, but there is no such thing as too many meets!

When would you guys be interested in meeting up? Let's plan another!
I'd be available pretty much any weekday after 2:30 pm, Saturdays after 4:30, and Sundays any time. That week is just bad because of family obligations :(
Sponsored

iLude

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Civic Si
Country flag
Is One6 still the place to go in the Chicagoland area? I used to hit them up when I had my Prelude back in the day. Most likely going to need a clutch since I picked up a KTuner on Black Friday...

Its_Lorelei

Epic Trans Fail Bro!
First Name
Lorelei
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Is One6 still the place to go in the Chicagoland area? I used to hit them up when I had my Prelude back in the day. Most likely going to need a clutch since I picked up a KTuner on Black Friday...
I have used One6 in the past for labor and they were great. I have also used THmotorsports.com (they are IL based as well) for parts orders and they have been good to me as well.

Gm52380

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
Country flag
Elgin here, Only R owner that i know of in town.

239.jpg
Oops. Haven't checked on this thread for a while.
Elgin here too. I have a WOP HB ST. I think I've seen you around town a couple of times. I live in Fountain Square, and there has been an Aegean Blue CTR that is parked here on Grove St from time to time. Don't think it's from in town though.

mahyk

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Hatchback EX and 2016 Honda HR-V EX
Vehicle Showcase
Does anyone have suggestions for tint shops that does not disassemble the spoiler? I live in Grayslake, IL. I'm not planning to tint until spring time. Just want to find places that has a computer to pre cut the tint for the back rather than them disassembling the spoiler.

er1c_b

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Hatchback Sport
Country flag
Does anyone have suggestions for tint shops that does not disassemble the spoiler? I live in Grayslake, IL. I'm not planning to tint until spring time. Just want to find places that has a computer to pre cut the tint for the back rather than them disassembling the spoiler.
Mine was computer cut but they still had to disassemble the spoiler. I think they need to do that to heat the tint to the shape of the back window.

Lazylahma

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic hatchback sport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I went to premier tint pros in oswego, they also have a location in the Naperville/aurora area. They did not have to take the spoiler off. I wasn’t aware that this was something that was “needed” until I had previously called ztech in Naperville but they wanted an extra $125 in labor, I asked what the labor charge was for because I had a previous car tinted there and was under the impression that labor was included. I was then told that they would be removing the spoiler from the car, they tried to tell me that no one could do it without taking the wing off but I wasn’t going to take that as truth from only one place.

I was very happy with the job premier tint pros did but a few days later I did notice a bubble on both my driver side front and rear window. The one of the front driver window was kind of noticeable because it was right in my line of sight checking my side mirror, only noticed the rear side because I gave it a real close look over. I went back a few days later and only asked them to replace the front window because it was next to impossible to see the rear side window bubble and kind of felt like i was nitpicking at that point. When I went in they noticed the bubble and said they were going to do that one too, even when I told them they didn’t have to worry about it she said they were going to replace it because it would have driven her nuts if it was her car

Paprocjo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic SI, 2016 Mazda CX-5
Country flag
Anyone want to meet up this Sunday?

Paprocjo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
4:30pm at the lot behind the Hooters in Schaumburg
1110 Perimeter Dr, Schaumburg, IL 60173
Honda Civic 10th gen Illinois Check in.... 47689462_10100453634639944_8558016881842192384_n.jpg?_nc_cat=106&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-2

Paprocjo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
o8k9SaI1xOZW-3TkuN2zNTFWGV9FLlBuIiEadTzvqhE-14QpBOD6o3obW_h4SWhqSwA5pJfE-T3PnPLVur=w1292-h970-no.jpg

Live in Addison, work in Elk Grove Village. Down to try to meet some of you guys sometime.
Welcome! We are meeting up this Sunday at the Hooters in schaumburg at 4:30 PM if your interested.

Its_Lorelei

Epic Trans Fail Bro!
First Name
Lorelei
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I'm in. I'll be driving an old beater civic, you'll know me right away.

Its_Lorelei

Epic Trans Fail Bro!
First Name
Lorelei
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Can't wait to see you all today at hooters ^_^

CT0760

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sport Touring, Blue
Country flag
Oh MAN! Just learning about this after it happened...wow

(Elgin here, do alot of travel between elgin and downtown chicago and woodstock so I get around lol)

Right now I'm looking at wheels for next year and a type r spoiler, (also looking at the new mudflaps rallyarmor made and maybe door sills and interior lighting under seats, havent even started on performance...I have so many things I wanna do to my blue sport touring hatch)

any recommendations for wheel stores around the area?
Sponsored