Ikon Motorsports on ebay

Would you purchase something you couldn't find anywhere else after receiving service like this?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Are you effin kidding me?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mestiso863

First Name
Ace
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Sport Sedan Rallye Red
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Is the Ikon Motorsports on Ebay part of your company or are they a fraud? If they are they are doing a piss poor job of representing your company. I contacted them about a rear bumper conversion that I was interested in that was listed for 16-18 civic sedan. I figured the 2019 Sedan Sport can't be any different, it's part of the same gen has same body structure, so I asked if this would work on my car. They told me the listing is for 16-18 no it won't fit. I asked why and they tell me if the manufacturer doesn't give us updated information then it doesn't fit. That's all the information they wanted to give me. They didn't offer anything else saying that won't work but this would if you're interested. Didn't bother to offer to contact the manufacturer to see if it would work. No sense of customer service or urgency to sell any products just nope won't fit bye. Horrible customer service! I guess after being in sales and customer service for 20+ years I must be an idiot to think that company reps would be eager to help out a customer help the complant profit and hope for future business from the customer and/or their friends and relatives. After calling him out on his poor customer service skills he tells me he can forward my message to the product guys and they can get to me whenever they can. So who knows if he really did or if he was just blowing smoke up my @ss so I would stop messaging him. With service like that makes me never want to do business with a company with customer service reps like that and makes me very skeptical as to whether or not this company would take care of me if any issues were to arise if I did try to push past the poor service I received and actually purchase the item anyway.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Mestiso863

Mestiso863

First Name
Ace
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
This just in...
After 5 hrs of waiting, me messaging back asking if the product guys were going to get back to me and just as I was posting this thread, they got back to me and told me it will fit. I would have to cut out a portion to fit my OEM exhaust tip, which was completely obvious and I was expecting that, but if I have any sensors they would not work.

Travie_FC3

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
I think you need to take a breath homie. In 15 minutes you went from saying they have absolute shit customer service, to them doing exactly what you hoped they would do.

OP
OP
Mestiso863

Mestiso863

First Name
Ace
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I think you need to take a breath homie. In 15 minutes you went from saying they have absolute shit customer service, to them doing exactly what you hoped they would do.
Yeah well they weren't even gonna go that far til I pressed him about it, nd they give me the answer til I messaged back asking if i was gonna get an answer.
Sponsored