If Honda Actually an AWD 2019 CTR, Would You Pay Extra for It?

CivicXI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic EX-T, Civic EX HB
Country flag
I just like hearing your snow reviews of performance cars though
You just like pretending you're superior to everyone, your opinion is the only one that matters, and anyone else with a differing opinion must not know how to modulate a gas pedal because you're not granny shifting double clutching.
Sponsored

.grimace

First Name
Byron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda CTR, 2022 Range Rover , 1990 CRX SI
Country flag
You just like pretending you're superior to everyone, your opinion is the only one that matters, and anyone else with a differing opinion must not know how to modulate a gas pedal because you're not granny shifting double clutching.
If that’s what you’d like to think go ahead. I ask many questions on here when I don’t know though.

CivicXI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic EX-T, Civic EX HB
Country flag
If that’s what you’d like to think go ahead. I ask many questions on here when I don’t know though.
It's the only thing I can think when all you're able to do is throw temper tantrums around like you're a 5 year old.
Maybe you're better than this in real life but it's hard to see it online. I genuinely hope that who gets so worked up that they have to put people down to make themselves feel better eventually do find some peace with the world they're in.

.grimace

First Name
Byron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Lol what? You sure it’s not you throwing a temper tantrum? Best of luck dude sounds like you need it to make it through a day.

averagetrackdriver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 S2000
Country flag
The way Hondapro Jason describes the system, it seems that Orbis is targeting the entire CTR community, not just track folks. Also, he said that battery pack can fit into trunk. I'm assuming the back seat doesn't need to be removed. As for batteries, he says that there are a number of suppliers to choose from. Here's the video:

CivicXI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic EX-T, Civic EX HB
Country flag
Lol what? You sure it’s not you throwing a temper tantrum? Best of luck dude sounds like you need it to make it through a day.
Look back at all your posts with your childish insults. Decide for yourself what looks like a temper tantrum.

If you don't know what it looks like because you've never been around any bratty kids, well, then I guess more power to you.

.grimace

First Name
Byron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
You’re so mature I cannot compute. You’re the definition of mature arguing on an Internet forum. On that note so am I

Dragnet

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Type R, 2016 Accord Sport
Country flag
The way Hondapro Jason describes the system, it seems that Orbis is targeting the entire CTR community, not just track folks. Also, he said that battery pack can fit into trunk. I'm assuming the back seat doesn't need to be removed. As for batteries, he says that there are a number of suppliers to choose from. Here's the video:
Yeah, I remember him saying that about the batteries in the trunk. I just hope the other components can go in the trunk as well.
Sponsored