idle problem

ayayron212

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 1.5 civic sport
Country flag
hello.

i have recently had a prl catted downpipe/frontpipe fitted to my 2018 civic sport 1.5 and uploaded the ktuner stage 2 21psi map and im experiencing a strange idle problem...

basically when i start the car on cold it idles to 2k then drops to 1.5k then after a few minutes it drops to target. but soon as i dip the clutch the idle spike back up to 1.5k with no revs applied and soon as i bring the clutch back up then the revs match but the car feels as though its not dropping to a standard idle until the engine is fully warmed. i have checked my logs and when off the accel my AFR is at 29.4 and STFT is at 0 which seems fine but i feel my MAF is not reading right. it is as though my car is running lean. i also keep getting the p0138/9 02 sensor code from the catted down pipe so would this cause my car to run as it is? i dont know much about tuning other than what i have read on here and ktuner help site and i know its nothing to do with the stage 2 but if there is any way someone could check my log for me to make sure the MAF is calibrated right then that would be much appreciated.
Sponsored