Beautifullyimperfect
First Name
Tiffany
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Ex
Vehicle Showcase
So I am looking to do yellow jdm fog lights on my civic... just wondering if anyone knows any good brands or if anyone has had any good and bad experiences with the ones they have on their cars. Thanks a bunch! :thumbsup:
Sponsored

svntam

First Name
tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic hatch
Country flag
So I am looking to do yellow jdm fog lights on my civic... just wondering if anyone knows any good brands or if anyone has had any good and bad experiences with the ones they have on their cars. Thanks a bunch! :thumbsup:
I just installed these, they are pretty bright at night and has the perfect golden yellow color. Cool feature about these LEDs is that once you turn the fog lights on it defaults on a white light but if you turn the lights on then off again, they turn yellow :) pretty cool feature especially if you want to decide if you want white or yellow lights.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B075YFKPJJ/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

midnightcivic

First Name
Val
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 SGP EX
Country flag

frontlinegeek

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 CRV Touring, 2017 Civic EX Sedan Honda Sensing
Country flag
I've been looking at fogs for my EX and man, those Morimoto units look great. If I could get those and then the rest of the kit from the official Honda install kit, that would be perfect. I would want the rest of the Honda kit as it uses a replacement lights and signal stock unit so that the fogs are managed on the same stock. It is just the cost the bugs me...

At this point, it is just becoming another annoyance that I should have got the EX-T. Then, I could have just simply replaced the light modules with Morimotos if I was so inclined. Oh well, lessons learned.

OP
OP
civichyk918

civichyk918

Beautifullyimperfect
First Name
Tiffany
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Ex
Vehicle Showcase
I just installed these, they are pretty bright at night and has the perfect golden yellow color. Cool feature about these LEDs is that once you turn the fog lights on it defaults on a white light but if you turn the lights on then off again, they turn yellow :) pretty cool feature especially if you want to decide if you want white or yellow lights.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B075YFKPJJ/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
These are really awesome!! Love that you can alternate between the 2 colors.. great find !! Thanks

OP
OP
civichyk918

civichyk918

Beautifullyimperfect
First Name
Tiffany
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Ex
Vehicle Showcase
If you have the money i suggest you spend the money on some morimoto led fog lights, they recently came out with pre order on a yellow set.
https://www.theretrofitsource.com/assemblies/led-fog-lights/honda-round-morimoto-xb-led.html

BUT, if you're really balling get the "JDM" access yellow fogs, run you a bit over 300

Thanks this is very helpful!! Also a nice looking kit .. the price isn’t so bad considering it will be better quality. You get what you pay for . Thanks so much for the link also

These are really awesome!! Love that you can alternate between the 2 colors.. great find !! Thanks
Sponsored