I finally pulled the trigger. 19” SGP FK

fk-eight

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 SGP CTR R-35355/ 2021 SGP Accord Touring
Country flag
I’ve gone and done it. My friends think I’m crazy. I’ll be 45, next month, and I traded in my C7 corvette, that I just got tired of it sitting in my garage, and not getting driven. Plus, I’ll drive it a little, for a year, and I’m planning on giving it to my son, next year, when he graduates from HS. He lives out of state, so, I can keep it a secret from him, until I give it to him. #35355

Right off of the truck. This is how I took delivery of it. Left it dirty and everything on it. I’ll paint correct it, myself.
Honda Civic 10th gen I finally pulled the trigger. 19” SGP FK 08D79791-03FA-437D-ADC5-C27078AE0945

Honda Civic 10th gen I finally pulled the trigger. 19” SGP FK A3D40144-C9BF-4789-852B-7D9703C49436

Honda Civic 10th gen I finally pulled the trigger. 19” SGP FK 1DF0CD8E-5B6C-4CAD-8727-367CE550A5BF

Honda Civic 10th gen I finally pulled the trigger. 19” SGP FK 48790D18-9762-4FC9-B477-B178A91CF88C

Honda Civic 10th gen I finally pulled the trigger. 19” SGP FK 8161ACE3-B68D-4510-83F2-BE256B79DECE

Ismael Lafluer

Project Harukonokaze R-00691
First Name
Ismael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Type R, 2016 Honda Accord sport, 2007 Honda Pilot
Country flag
Thats an awesome surprise! Congrats! I normally dont agree with giving a teen with an underdeveloped brain the keys to a 300+ hp car as its normally a disaster waiting to happen. A majority of my friends who got the new Sti and Evo when it first came out in the 2000s ALL Wrecked their car within a year. One died in a motor cycle accident going over 100 on freeway. I say that because I have a 13 year old who’s probably waiting for me to throw him the keys when he comes of age LOL, but in all seriousness its a great car thats easy to handle as long as he knows his limits and stays away from street racing. Looking forward to his future build!

aytaka

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CW CTR
Country flag
Graduated from HS and gifted a Type R oh wow. My dad let me borrow his car while I worked to afford a dank ass beater lmao.

Congrats though! It would be interesting to hear your opinion on how it compares to the c7.

LURK-R

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Hatch
Country flag
Graduated from HS and gifted a Type R oh wow. My dad let me borrow his car while I worked to afford a dank ass beater lmao.

Congrats though! It would be interesting to hear your opinion on how it compares to the c7.
In for pics of the dank ass beater!

OP
OP
fk-eight

fk-eight

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 SGP CTR R-35355/ 2021 SGP Accord Touring
Country flag
Thats an awesome surprise! Congrats! I normally dont agree with giving a teen with an underdeveloped brain the keys to a 300+ hp car as its normally a disaster waiting to happen. A majority of my friends who got the new Sti and Evo when it first came out in the 2000s ALL Wrecked their car within a year. One died in a motor cycle accident going over 100 on freeway. I say that because I have a 13 year old who’s probably waiting for me to throw him the keys when he comes of age LOL, but in all seriousness its a great car thats easy to handle as long as he knows his limits and stays away from street racing. Looking forward to his future build!
I know exactly what you mean. My first car was a white 94 ex coupe. I bought it brand new, and had it for almost 2 years to the day. Second car, at 20, was a Silver 1996 Eclipse GSX. I got in a lot of trouble with that car. Never wrecked a car, so, I’ve been fortunate, but it definitely got my license suspended a few times.

Check the front springs to see if the coil spacers are there.
Those orange blocks? They actually put them in the trunk for me. They did have it back in the shop to PDI it. It just didn’t get any detailing done on it.

Congrats!

Just curious, what do you think of the Cruze?
This Cruze is my 4th one. The hatch just gets horrible gas mileage. I miss having the sedan. I thought the hatch was the way to go. I like it, because it has every single box checked for options. Heated steering wheel, lane keep, blind spot. Cross traffic, car play, heated rear seats. Forward collision. It’s the nicest Cruze I’ve had, and I bought it to commute in. And it’s great for that. Gas mileage suffers, because it has 18” wheels on it from the factory. But 67k miles in 2 1/2 years, it’s never been in for anything except oil changes. It’s also tuned by Bad News Racing. 127 is its limit, though.

Dipz

First Name
Dipz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Type R
Country flag
Congrats! Keep us updated with any mods you do :)
Sponsored