I drove my CTR 700 miles home

parksed24

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Honda Civic Si Mugen
Congrats! I joined this forum so I could comment on this haha. I just moved to Charlotte and tried to buy a Type-R, ADM ruined that. I currently drive a Mugen Si, we should meet up sometime!
Sponsored

OP
OP

foxxdie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
#0817 CTR
I get my car back tomorrow from Sunstoppers South End. So far it's been a good experience and they even post pictures of the progress on instagram.
If you don't mind me asking, what all did you have done? and how much did it run you?

OP
OP

foxxdie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
#0817 CTR
Congrats! I joined this forum so I could comment on this haha. I just moved to Charlotte and tried to buy a Type-R, ADM ruined that. I currently drive a Mugen Si, we should meet up sometime!
Welcome to the forums! A few people have mentioned meeting up somewhere. Is there a Charlotte car meet we could gather at? or should we start our own?

OP
OP

foxxdie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
#0817 CTR

parksed24

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Welcome to the forums! A few people have mentioned meeting up somewhere. Is there a Charlotte car meet we could gather at? or should we start our own?
Thanks!
I'm actually not sure if there are any meets, I've been looking for some to go photograph. We should probably definitely organize our own Honda meet though!

taiso0019

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR | 2022 Veloster N | 2015 TuRD PRO
Country flag
Thanks!
I'm actually not sure if there are any meets, I've been looking for some to go photograph. We should probably definitely organize our own Honda meet though!
Mentioned this in another thread but figured might as well mention it again since you're new to the area. Why not give Charlotte C&C a go?

https://www.instagram.com/cars_and_coffee_charlotte/

This Saturday from 7-11AM. The more Hondas the merrier.

That's awesome. I think I'll have to check them out since they're so close! I don't know if they do anything for referrals but if they do, you should PM me your name so I can let them know who is getting them more business :)
You should bring that new R too!

OP
OP

foxxdie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
#0817 CTR

parksed24

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

das borgen

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
E36 M3, Ducati 748, '17 EGP Si Coupe
Country flag
My fiancee is already giving me shit for my 99 E38 740i sport...then again, the transmission is dying and it did leave me (just me, not us together) stranded once when the thermostat heater (yes, there is a thermostat heater) blew the ECU fuse.

I can hardly wait to get a green 2dr Si and eventually a CTR
Sponsored