How to repair 2019 civic coupe sport rim?

Soulz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic 2019 Coupe sport
Country flag
Hi,

I bet there is a lot of topics like this I wanted to ask what is the best way to repair my rim.

I guess is the good luck scratch for my brand new car :(

Is there a way to repair it (easy) by myself?
If not what type of shops should I look or what I can do?
Is it expensive to replace a single rim (if is then I will do in the future) can someone point me out the exact model I have to look for it?

Here is the damage
Honda Civic 10th gen How to repair 2019 civic coupe sport rim? YUFU50i
Sponsored

Last edited:

hobby-man

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 WRX STi, 2018 Sport Touring Hatchback (sold)
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
I wouldn't replace it. For the cost of a single OEM wheel I'd just save up and buy a whole new set of wheels.

If you want to DIY repair it, start with J-B Weld SteelStik. Fill in the scrapes, then sand it smooth. You can then go over with a touch-up paint pen (colour, then clear). Not sure what the best paint match would be, I'd just go to your local auto store and try to find the best match.

OP
OP

Soulz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic 2019 Coupe sport
Country flag
I wouldn't replace it. For the cost of a single OEM wheel I'd just save up and buy a whole new set of wheels.

If you want to DIY repair it, start with J-B Weld SteelStik. Fill in the scrapes, then sand it smooth. You can then go over with a touch-up paint pen (colour, then clear). Not sure what the best paint match would be, I'd just go to your local auto store and try to find the best match.

Damn :(
Sponsored