OC350z

First Name
Nick Ng
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Si Sedan
Country flag
I've tried searching and google but I wasn't able to find any answers. I'm trying to swap out the fog lights on my 2020 Si sedan for some yellow leds but I can't seem to find out what bulb size it is. The owner's manual says to take it to the honda dealership. Fog lights are LED type. Have an authorized Honda dealer inspect and replace the light assembly. Does anyone know what I'm supposed to do?
Sponsored

Choc0latethunder

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19’ Civic Hatchback Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
If they are the same as my hb, they are h11. Just got to change the bulbs to make them yellow. You can reach it from under the front bumper.

iShift_6

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si Coupe WOP
Country flag
The 2020 Si's come with an OEM LED housing. So the manual is correct, there is no swap-able bulb in there.
The only option to get yellow is Lamix film, or similar.
Or swap the entire housing for either Diode Dynamics new S3 in yellow, or Morimoto xB Fogs in yellow. Only thing to check there is the connectors as they might be different.

If you are feeling really adventurous you could open the housings, and source new diodes in the correct color temperature and redo the boards in there....o_O

hobby-man

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 WRX STi, 2018 Sport Touring Hatchback (sold)
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Just Lamin-X over them, so much easier and cost effective. Plus they'll be yellow all the time, not just when the fogs are on (unless that's the aesthetic you want...?).

OP
OP
OC350z

OC350z

First Name
Nick Ng
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Si Sedan
Country flag
Yeah I finally understand now. Thanks for all the help. I'm going to Lamin-X them and then save up for the Honda access OEM fog light kit later on.

KYBubblehead

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sports Touring
Country flag
I've tried searching and google but I wasn't able to find any answers. I'm trying to swap out the fog lights on my 2020 Si sedan for some yellow leds but I can't seem to find out what bulb size it is. Fog lights are LED type.
Just get some yellow overlays from Lamin-X. Easy to install; no need to change bulbs. That's the way I went anyway

OP
OP
OC350z

OC350z

First Name
Nick Ng
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Si Sedan
Country flag
Did you guys remove the black grill when you installed the lamin-x? I've been trying to pop that grill off this morning but it's much harder then i thought it would be lol

KYBubblehead

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sports Touring
Country flag
Did you guys remove the black grill when you installed the lamin-x? I've been trying to pop that grill off this morning but it's much harder then i thought it would be lol
No need to do that; just loosen the fog light mounts from the back to get a little room. Then, once the fogs are REALLY clean, apply the overlays. I say loosen them up because there is a small amount of material that doesn't fit the fogs. If they are loose, you can put it behind the bumper cover for a cleaner look. YRMV.

swah_fk7

Regamaster King
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Si Coupe, 2017 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I did. just have patience. i used a rubber squeegee.

OP
OP
OC350z

OC350z

First Name
Nick Ng
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Si Sedan
Country flag
Alright I put them on. Taking off the black grill wasn't necessary. Lamin-X precut fit perfectly, took me like 10 minutes. Unfortunately, led + yellow tint makes it look sorta greenish but I can live with that for now. Looks great in the daytime tho. I'll check again when it's nighttime.

MikeMike

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Civic Si
Country flag
I'm curious, did you stock fogs say "SAE F" or "SAE F3" on them?