Salespunk

First Name
MO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Type R, Ram 2500, 328 Wagon
Country flag
I have seen 2 ever here in SD. I did see my second one yesterday, they look so good on the road!

BrianDevin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 EX HatchWagon
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I'm currently in north Mississippi. Between my EX and a sedan with a Type-R wing, that's about it

UFO CTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR#1348
Country flag
So on my way to lunch today, I saw 3 CTRs in about a 8 block radius in San Fran. All three were parked. Seems much more common in the bay area. Almost like Teslas here now White, blue and red.
wow, I only saw one in SF once, and one in serramonte once...and couple times on 880 that's it...

EDIT: Oh, my bad, my neighbor just picked up a PMM last month, so there are (2) CTR's one block away from each other.

Dragnet

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Type R, 2016 Accord Sport
Country flag
@23Red
Just saw one at 1030 this morning parked outside Madison Hospital. I'd imagine it's the same blue one I saw the other day.
This one is #14k something.

Honda Civic 10th gen How often do you see the CTR? 20181025_103653

Pierito

First Name
Piero
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Type-R (CW), 2007 Honda S2000 (SS)
Country flag
I know there is one black one near me because I see it occasionally. I saw a fellow CW one time near my workplace. I spotted a blue one in NYC one time. Since the car has released, those are the only times I have seen the car on the road. Pretty rare considering I live just outside of a major metropolitan city. No wonder Si drivers seem really happy to see me :thumbsup:

Dragnet

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
@23Red
I saw a blue Type R earlier today in Madison, AL (see previous post). I saw ANOTHER blue Type R this evening in Madison, AL close to 1700 being transported on a trailer. It was west bound on Madison blvd close to County Line rd. It was about to hit the exit on 565 west. Unfortunately I was not able to get a picture of it cause it was directly in front of this GT3RS...

@23Red
Just saw one at 1030 this morning parked outside Madison Hospital. I'd imagine it's the same blue one I saw the other day.
This one is #14k something.

20181025_103653.jpg
Honda Civic 10th gen How often do you see the CTR? 20181025_165540

MonkeyConQueso

First Name
Armand
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR
Country flag
@23Red
I saw a blue Type R earlier today in Madison, AL (see previous post). I saw ANOTHER blue Type R this evening in Madison, AL close to 1700 being transported on a trailer. It was west bound on Madison blvd close to County Line rd. It was about to hit the exit on 565 west. Unfortunately I was not able to get a picture of it cause it was directly in front of this GT3RS...
"Unfortunately"

Love that color, too.

waterudoing

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic SI HFP, 3V Mustang, G37xS
Country flag
Live in the greater Toronto area. See at least 3-4 a week. They're pretty common here. Although, I might be seeing the same few over and over (black and white). Who knows. I see them more often than 10th gen Si's

Dragnet

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Live in the greater Toronto area. See at least 3-4 a week. They're pretty common here. Although, I might be seeing the same few over and over (black and white). Who knows. I see them more often than 10th gen Si's
Wow. In my parts of northern Alabama I'll usually see at least 1 Si a day but usually several several a day. My job does include lots of driving though.

waterudoing

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic SI HFP, 3V Mustang, G37xS
Country flag
Wow. In my parts of northern Alabama I'll usually see at least 1 Si a day but usually several several a day. My job does include lots of driving though.
9th gen Civic Si's are driven by everyone and their mom over here. I see over 10 a day for sure lol. Wish I could say the same about the Type R

Captaindicki

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si Coupe (sold)
Country flag
Yeah the Type R is somewhat common on the streets of Toronto. I see at least a couple a week on the east end of the region, mostly white or black(unofficial Canadian car color). They are certainly more common to see on the roads compaired to 10th gen Si coupes like mine. I’ve only encountered 3 Si Coupes ever while driving, colored red, black and blue