How often do you see civics with the same color as yours?

daniellee789

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Hatchback EX
Country flag
So a few days ago, I saw the first Sonic gray pearl hatchback other than mine around my area. It was cool, but also disappointing because I wanted to believe I was the only one in my area with Sonic gray pearl lol. I see so many sedans and hatchbacks, and even the occasional type R, but that was the first time I've seen another Sonic gray pearl haha.
Sponsored

Shred

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Depends. I see Lunar Silver sedans pretty often, but I've only seen two other silver hatches driving around. White and black hatches are around way more, probably because those colors are also available on the Type R. Aegean Blue is also pretty common. The Modern Steel paint job is probably the least common out of the colors available across the range from what I see.

quakaroaks

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic HB Sp, 6MT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Once or twice a month with PMM (modern steel).

P. S. SGP was my first and favorite color of choice. I always feel jealous of seeing the SGP hatch parked on the street. The PMM definitely grew me over during the course of ownership. Safe and happy driving sir!

DarkenRahl

First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Lx
Country flag
I see a few Burgundy night Pearl's once in a while not that common. I also liked to believe I was the only one around my area with that color specially sinse the dealer told me mine was some what rare, I have not seen any other civics that aren't LX's or that aren't sedans to have my color. I get alot of compliments from my color car due to the fact that it looks black but when the sun hits it, it shines a dark burgundy. It catches people off guard when I ask them what color my car is and they reply with 'black' but then I point a flashlight to my car and they see that it's actually burgundy

Daniel644

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T Sedan, 2003 Trailblazer LS, 1999 Pontiac Firebird
Country flag
I've had mine for 3 weeks now, the ONLY place I've seen Civics the same color is online and I see no less then 1 other 10th gen everyday of the week. Here is mine for reference, still kinda new don't know the specific blue this blue is called.

Honda Civic 10th gen How often do you see civics with the same color as yours? 20190818_170859

oberstja

First Name
Ethan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback Sport
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I don't see that many red Civic's in my area. There is a red Sport Touring who resides in my city and whenever we cross paths we always give each other a wave.

Rayzorman1

I bleed Honda red.......
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sport Touring Hatchback, 2019 Type R. 2021 CRV Black Edition
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
We also have a ralleye red hatch and don’t see many on the road. Like all cars, the most common colours are silver, white and black.

When we ordered ours in March, there were only 3 red manual sport touring units in the province of Ontario. If we didn’t get one then, the next build would have been November. I’m guessing though that it was more the manual vs the colour that was the issue. There were lots of black and sonic grey at the time. Strange.

arsh88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Hatchback EX
Country flag
Surprisingly with black not often, especially given I commute in a metro area across a few cities. There’s one hatch and one sedan I see daily but that’s it

OP
OP

daniellee789

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Hatchback EX
Country flag
Depends. I see Lunar Silver sedans pretty often, but I've only seen two other silver hatches driving around. White and black hatches are around way more, probably because those colors are also available on the Type R. Aegean Blue is also pretty common. The Modern Steel paint job is probably the least common out of the colors available across the range from what I see.
I see one everyday because someone at work has one haha. There's also someone with an aegean blue hatch and a lunar silver hatch.