First Name
Ribardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
They sent me the tune. I loaded it and it said i cant load the south american calibration on a US flashpro.. i need to talk to tsp again
Just got my tuner in with the TSP stage 1 tune, let me know what they say or tell you to do in order to fix that, I'm looking into installing on Thursday
Sponsored

OP
OP
JDMpo0kie

JDMpo0kie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
Just got my tuner in with the TSP stage 1 tune, let me know what they say or tell you to do in order to fix that, I'm looking into installing on Thursday
I installed it actually. They said it was a bug that was going around. I tried loading the next morning and it loaded fine. I was surprised at the tune. I raced a 2014 mustang gt and kept up. Well i also have full boltons so that helped

OP
OP
JDMpo0kie

JDMpo0kie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag

MrTureelok

First Name
Ribardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
yes i did and its awesome

How much boost are you getting with TSP TUNE? I'm pushing around 20 tops with CAI from PRL & i noticed that base map from Ktuner gave me 23psi of boost in sport mode? I was wondering which one is better and is there any way i can see how to setup the launch control and other features?

caspar21

2018 Civic Si
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si
Country flag
How much boost are you getting with TSP TUNE? I'm pushing around 20 tops with CAI from PRL & i noticed that base map from Ktuner gave me 23psi of boost in sport mode? I was wondering which one is better and is there any way i can see how to setup the launch control and other features?
tsp1 is better than base ktuner 23#.
it tops out higher and is smoother through low and mid rpm.
don't forget to turn on advanced vsa.

cmunoz1795

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic Si
Country flag
When I had the tsp tune the max boost I hit was 26psi

OP
OP
JDMpo0kie

JDMpo0kie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I hit 24 psi with TSP stage 1.

MrTureelok

First Name
Ribardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
tsp1 is better than base ktuner 23#.
it tops out higher and is smoother through low and mid rpm.
don't forget to turn on advanced vsa.

How would I be able to do that? I've been looking around and can't find anything that goes in detail of everything as far as button wise

OP
OP
JDMpo0kie

JDMpo0kie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Is there something you did on the steering wheel to get that much because i top out at 20 in sport
No not at all man. I have hondata and cannot adjust the maps. Thats only a function that is available to the ktuner